Something about Size 24 says "Next Level Big" to me.

Like you gained yourself into being a proper Fat Girl, and all the gluttonous gaining you're going to do in 2021 is going to be incomprehensible to all the normie skinnies out there

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, Soja said:

Something about Size 24 says "Next Level Big" to me.

Like you gained yourself into being a proper Fat Girl, and all the gluttonous gaining you're going to do in 2021 is going to be incomprehensible to all the normie skinnies out there

Then it should please you to know I have a pair in black that are a size 26 😏😘

1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Then it should please you to know I have a pair in black that are a size 26 😏😘

And then size 28, then size 30, then 32......

Spiraling out of control. It's inevitable. You're going to be ordering custom made clothes online in size 40+. It's all worth it for one more bite and another one and another one...

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Soja said:

Spiraling out of control. It's inevitable. You're going to be ordering custom made clothes online in size 40+. It's all worth it for one more bite and another one and another one...

I am pretty hungry, could you bring me a snack, please? In fact, how about all of you bring me a snack just to be safe. 😇🐷

Sorry babe, I know how impatient you get when you haven't eaten anything in a few minutes. How about a McDonald's run? Big Mac, quarter pounder, some nuggets, some fries, a couple McGriddles, extra large milkshake? That ought to tide you over for a little bit.

• Curvage Model
Just now, Soja said:

Sorry babe, I know how impatient you get when you haven't eaten anything in a few minutes. How about a McDonald's run? Big Mac, quarter pounder, some nuggets, some fries, a couple McGriddles, extra large milkshake? That ought to tide you over for a little bit.

I freaking LOVE McGriddles! Yes, that will do for now 😍🐷

But what about after that? 😇

I was thinking maybe Chinese? Get about 50 dollars worth, not too much. I'll bring it into you and place it by your side and on your bellt so you can transition from the McDonalds right into the new food with no pause. You'll hardly notice I'm there, rubbing your belly and making sure not to block the food's path to your hungry mouth.

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, Soja said:

I was thinking maybe Chinese? Get about 50 dollars worth, not too much. I'll bring it into you and place it by your side and on your bellt so you can transition from the McDonalds right into the new food with no pause. You'll hardly notice I'm there, rubbing your belly and making sure not to block the food's path to your hungry mouth.

God I could seriously fuck up some Chinese food right now! 😍🤤

Why must I live in the middle of nowhere?? 😭