• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

Oh of course, I think I'll go ahead and do that. Why fight it? And no, not a problem at all, I'll get however big you want me to get  😇. You'll tell me when to stop, won't you? 🐷

Yes, sweetie, of course! I'll tell you exactly when to stop but you have to keep going until I say so. 😈

7 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

It's really quite impressive just how much you've let yourself go. We were joking about you having a flat stomach earlier, but you managed to hold onto a relatively flat stomach for a while... and now it seems like it's making up for lost time. Every post it seems like that gut's gotten a little rounder and hanging a little lower. You've even got a stretchmark going through the wing of that bird.

Also just want to say your eyes are stunning. I know a couple other people have mentioned it and I don't want to sound like a broken record but had to say it. The pictures you've posted today plus all the feeder encouragement might have helped me... overeat just a bit today? 🐷

You know my stomach really was more or less flat for the longest time but when you say it made up for lost time you are NOT wrong! It genuinely surprises me sometimes how far it protrudes and sags these days. But as you all know by now, it isn't enough 🐷

And thank you! 😍

As for your...indulgence, what a good little piggy you've been! I love knowing that I have such a positive influence on your waistlines 😈

17 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Yes, sweetie, of course! I'll tell you exactly when to stop but you have to keep going until I say so. 😈

You know my stomach really was more or less flat for the longest time but when you say it made up for lost time you are NOT wrong! It genuinely surprises me sometimes how far it protrudes and sags these days. But as you all know by now, it isn't enough 🐷

And thank you! 😍

As for your...indulgence, what a good little piggy you've been! I love knowing that I have such a positive influence on your waistlines 😈

Well then I'll just have to give you control over my waistline 😇. Please be careful with it, it's the only one I've got 😅.

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

Also spent far too much time watching a ton of Star Trek on account of wanting to watch something optimistic during this fine year. Uh..hmm *flips through pages* sorry sorry, I always get nervous during  interviews. Let's see, looks like I went to college... really, it was that long ago?

*currently watching Voyager*

Ohhhh, you're trying to submit a marriage application. 

10 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

*currently watching Voyager*

Ohhhh, you're trying to submit a marriage application. 

Oh, is that what this form is? Oops 😇

Making my way through DS9 now after a full run of TNG. I think DS9 is technically my favorite, but I can't get over the nostalgia TNG has for me from watching reruns as a kid.

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, Soja said:

I know you're Kirk over Picard, but how about Kirk vs Janeway?

Oh man, don't do me like that. lol 

I love Kirk but Janeway is a baddie. I think I favor Kirk because he's the OG but I love that Janeway is a strong woman in charge. I admire that. 

10 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

I think DS9 is technically my favorite, but I can't get over the nostalgia TNG has for me from watching reruns as a kid.

Same here. DS9 feels less "old-fashioned" but... Picard! Data! Troi! Ten Forward!

Oh man, don't do me like that. lol 

I love Kirk but Janeway is a baddie. I think I favor Kirk because he's the OG but I love that Janeway is a strong woman in charge. I admire that. 

Lol you gotta rank 'em! It's the Star Trek way!

Any Sisko thoughts?

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

Oh, is that what this form is? Oops 😇

Making my way through DS9 now after a full run of TNG. I think DS9 is technically my favorite, but I can't get over the nostalgia TNG has for me from watching reruns as a kid.

I haven't gone through DS9 yet, actually. It's kinda down the list after Discovery and Picard.

Star Trek Animation GIF by CBS All Access

3 minutes ago, Soja said:

Lol you gotta rank 'em! It's the Star Trek way!

Any Sisko thoughts?

TNG = DS9 > Voy > TOS >>> Ent

If you force me to choose between TNG and DS9, I have to give it to TNG. Again, mainly because of the nostalgia factor.

I love DS9, to me it does a lot to flesh out the Federation. It's about the 'utopia' of the Federation meeting up with the worlds beyond its borders and all the imperfections that result.

As for Sisko, he's definitely my favorite captain, from the very first episode with that tense meeting with Picard to 'why do you exist here'. Also special shoutout to 'In the Pale Moonlight' and all the moral quandaries he  goes through in that episode. And of course 'Far Beyond the Stars'.

I haven't gone through DS9 yet, actually. It's kinda down the list after Discovery and Picard.

Star Trek Animation GIF by CBS All Access

Oh man, you're missing out. It's hard to tell you to put DS9 up higher on the list since it is a big series, but at least watch the first two episodes. It will give you a good feel for Sisko.

1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Now accepting cuddle buddy applications 🥰

1D453F92-1C76-405A-BCA3-774151FEAFF7.jpeg

Important question though. Is your bed big enough to fit a cuddle buddy on it, let alone your growing figure??

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

TNG = DS9 > Voy > TOS >>> Ent

If you force me to choose between TNG and DS9, I have to give it to TNG. Again, mainly because of the nostalgia factor.

I love DS9, to me it does a lot to flesh out the Federation. It's about the 'utopia' of the Federation meeting up with the worlds beyond its borders and all the imperfections that result.

As for Sisko, he's definitely my favorite captain, from the very first episode with that tense meeting with Picard to 'why do you exist here'. Also special shoutout to 'In the Pale Moonlight' and all the moral quandaries he  goes through in that episode. And of course 'Far Beyond the Stars'.

Sisko is your favorite captain? Hm. *checks notes* I'm afraid this moves you down the list a bit.

I'll watch it eventually, though. I wouldn't be a true Trekkie if I didn't! 🖖

8 minutes ago, jaddy said:

Important question though. Is your bed big enough to fit a cuddle buddy on it, let alone your growing figure??

Well 😅 It's a queen sized bed but lately I seem to be taking up more and more of it. 😳

But luckily I'm soft and my cuddle buddy could just squish right into me. 😉

7 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Sisko is your favorite captain? Hm. *checks notes* I'm afraid this moves you down the list a bit.

I'll watch it eventually, though. I wouldn't be a true Trekkie if I didn't! 🖖

Well 😅 It's a queen sized bed but lately I seem to be taking up more and more of it. 😳

But luckily I'm soft and my cuddle buddy could just squish right into me. 😉

Oof, that hurts 😅. But I stand by my call. After all, who else could talk to Picard like this?