• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Zardolnia said:

Oh, I think that gut might give them a clue 👅

Idk what you mean, my stomach is flat 😅 (the L is silent, though, right? 😂)

4 hours ago, Zardolnia said:

Salad? I haven’t eaten THAT badly today, I can afford a big plate of pasta... just a nice big breakfast with eggs and bacon, obviously the McDonald’s for lunch. You know what, I’ll leave the snacks out today just to prove I can make it on three meals. The Ben and Jerry’s doesn’t count, it’s dessert and counts as part of a meal 😇

Also I’m saying this after having eaten a bag full of fattening fast food and it already includes pasta and ice cream... what’s happened to me? I think you might be right... but I won’t give in that easily... or have I already given in? What’s going to happen when people see me with a massive gut? What’ll happen if this gut gets as big as yours? 😳😱

Yes, I think pasta sounds like a wonderful idea. You've earned it. It isn't like you binged like a greedy, overfed hog, is it? 😏

Shhhh no, it's fine. Just enjoy the food. You crave it, don't you? You want more. You're always so hungry now. Just give in, sweetie. Give in and eat exactly what you want. 

And as big as my gut? LOL no, honey. Bigger. 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Brian_ said:

I’m always craving McDonald’s... and pizza and pasta and wings and Chinese and candy and ice cream and cookies and well, pretty much everything.🤤🤤😅 But I’m not that fat yet... I can still waddle around and fit through doors and sit on chairs without armrests but for some strange reason they’re all getting harder! I guess with being in lockdown I haven’t being exercising as much so that’s definitely gotta be why waddling’s been harder and they just don’t make doors and chairs like they used to! Everything is so small now it must be because of minimalism and the new interior design trends of making the room look bigger! 

Oh these stretch marks? Yeah I’ve had them for awhile. They just haven’t faded yet! No, it’s not because I’ve gotten bigger😤 Look I wore this shirts last year it still fits! What do you mean you can see most of my belly hanging out the bottom of it? It was always like that. You just didn’t notice it before!

"Not that fat yet" 😂😂😂

Yeah, ok. Tell me, what does qualify as "that fat" hm? You eat like a gluttonous pig and your stretch mark covered gut hangs over the waistband of your too small jeans. If this isn't "that fat" I'm really curious to see what is!

And trust me, I notice everything. You're only lying to yourself, porky.

• Curvage Model
9 minutes ago, Chubbygirl13 said:

How does your view look like? 

Can you even see your feet? 

Not without bending or leaning forward 😅 If I just look straight down I can't see my feet.

8 minutes ago, Chubbygirl13 said:

What are the biggest adventages and disadvantages about gaining and beeing chubby? 

Well, advantages are that I'm much happier! You can't really put a value on that. It's so important. Disadvantages would be buying new, expensive plus sized clothes, an increased grocery bill, and being too fat for some chairs!

6 minutes ago, Chubbygirl13 said:

What do you like the most about your body now than the body bevor and what is more difficult? 😁

That's a tough question. I love everything! But I love the way my belly and my ass and my boobs have grown. It's awesome! But physical activity is soooo much harder! 😅

21 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Idk what you mean, my stomach is flat 😅 (the L is silent, though, right? 😂)

Yes, I think pasta sounds like a wonderful idea. You've earned it. It isn't like you binged like a greedy, overfed hog, is it? 😏

Shhhh no, it's fine. Just enjoy the food. You crave it, don't you? You want more. You're always so hungry now. Just give in, sweetie. Give in and eat exactly what you want. 

And as big as my gut? LOL no, honey. Bigger. 

I’m glad you think I haven’t binged like a greedy, overfed hog. See, it hasn’t gotten that bad yet. But yes, I do crave more. It’s just that everything tastes so good... well maybe not everything... pizza, McDonald’s, donuts, ice cream, cheesecake, chocolate, those all taste really good. Salads, not so much unless it’s drenched in ranch, but that’s not exactly slimming, is it? Maybe you’re right, I should just give in. What do I need to be in shape for anyways if I’m just going from the fridge to the couch? Isn’t that the perfect environment to be an ‘overfed hog’. It’s not that big a deal to have a gut hanging over the waistline of my once well fitting jeans is it?

Bigger than your gut!? Well uh, we’ll have to see about that 😳. Though if there’s one thing that scares me more than my appetite that feels just a bit outside of my control, it’s just how... convincing you can be 😱

1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

"Not that fat yet" 😂😂😂

Yeah, ok. Tell me, what does qualify as "that fat" hm? You eat like a gluttonous pig and your stretch mark covered gut hangs over the waistband of your too small jeans. If this isn't "that fat" I'm really curious to see what is!

And trust me, I notice everything. You're only lying to yourself, porky.

Lying to myself?!?😧 I could trim down if I wanted to!😤 Just because I’m carrying a little winter weight doesn’t mean I’m that fat. And sure maybe I do overindulge once in awhile but who doesn’t eat a large pizza and 2 pastas for their Friday night treat yourself, you’ve earned it dinner? Besides needing a seatbelt extender is normal right? I know plenty of people who use them! Sure maybe my shirts do have a few more x’s on them then most people’s but I can still find some that fit... though I do have to get them online

• Curvage Model
53 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

I’m glad you think I haven’t binged like a greedy, overfed hog. See, it hasn’t gotten that bad yet. But yes, I do crave more. It’s just that everything tastes so good... well maybe not everything... pizza, McDonald’s, donuts, ice cream, cheesecake, chocolate, those all taste really good. Salads, not so much unless it’s drenched in ranch, but that’s not exactly slimming, is it? Maybe you’re right, I should just give in. What do I need to be in shape for anyways if I’m just going from the fridge to the couch? Isn’t that the perfect environment to be an ‘overfed hog’. It’s not that big a deal to have a gut hanging over the waistline of my once well fitting jeans is it?

Bigger than your gut!? Well uh, we’ll have to see about that 😳. Though if there’s one thing that scares me more than my appetite that feels just a bit outside of my control, it’s just how... convincing you can be 😱

No sweetie, not a big deal at all. You just give in and enjoy yourself sweetie. Maybe sit back and have a nice little snack? That's a good piggy. 😈

And yes, bigger. That isn't a problem, is it? 😏🐷

• Curvage Model
32 minutes ago, Brian_ said:

Lying to myself?!?😧 I could trim down if I wanted to!😤 Just because I’m carrying a little winter weight doesn’t mean I’m that fat. And sure maybe I do overindulge once in awhile but who doesn’t eat a large pizza and 2 pastas for their Friday night treat yourself, you’ve earned it dinner? Besides needing a seatbelt extender is normal right? I know plenty of people who use them! Sure maybe my shirts do have a few more x’s on them then most people’s but I can still find some that fit... though I do have to get them online

YES! Yes, of course. It's all normal. Just carry on doing exactly what you're doing. It must be the washing machine shrinking your clothes!

31 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

YES! Yes, of course. It's all normal. Just carry on doing exactly what you're doing. It must be the washing machine shrinking your clothes!

That’s what I’m saying! There’s no way I could have gone from wearing 46 inch jeans and 4xl shirts to having my 54 inch jeans and 6xl shirts be so uncomfortably tight in 9 months without my washing machine shrinking them. Maybe I have been eating a little more recently but that’s just because it’s supposed to boost your metabolism so I’m actually burning more calories!

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Brian_ said:

That’s what I’m saying! There’s no way I could have gone from wearing 46 inch jeans and 4xl shirts to having my 54 inch jeans and 6xl shirts be so uncomfortably tight in 9 months without my washing machine shrinking them. Maybe I have been eating a little more recently but that’s just because it’s supposed to boost your metabolism so I’m actually burning more calories!

Yes, that must be it! It's the only possible explanation. Aren't you hungry? 😇

8 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Yes, that must be it! It's the only possible explanation. Aren't you hungry? 😇

Famished actually it has been about 2 hours since I last ate... unless you count the Ben and Jerry’s I just finished🤤 I think I’m going to have some chocolate chip cookies and another pint of chocolate therapy🤤

34 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Holy hell my BELLY! 😳😳😳

9F6C06FE-01E5-4A11-9A33-15FE4D7D8274.jpeg

I love that the black strap COMPLETELY disappears in your side belly roll 😍

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, Brian_ said:

Famished actually it has been about 2 hours since I last ate... unless you count the Ben and Jerry’s I just finished🤤 I think I’m going to have some chocolate chip cookies and another pint of chocolate therapy🤤

That's an excellent idea. Why don't you go ahead and just treat yourself? It's just a little dessert, no harm there! Go on 😏

2 minutes ago, Soja said:

Damn Nikki, the feeder talk you're doing in this thread with these guys is A fuckin plus! I'm taking notes!

Aw thank you! That makes me proud. 🥰

1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

No sweetie, not a big deal at all. You just give in and enjoy yourself sweetie. Maybe sit back and have a nice little snack? That's a good piggy. 😈

And yes, bigger. That isn't a problem, is it? 😏🐷

Oh of course, I think I'll go ahead and do that. Why fight it? And no, not a problem at all, I'll get however big you want me to get  😇. You'll tell me when to stop, won't you? 🐷

39 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Holy hell my BELLY! 😳😳😳

9F6C06FE-01E5-4A11-9A33-15FE4D7D8274.jpeg

It's really quite impressive just how much you've let yourself go. We were joking about you having a flat stomach earlier, but you managed to hold onto a relatively flat stomach for a while... and now it seems like it's making up for lost time. Every post it seems like that gut's gotten a little rounder and hanging a little lower. You've even got a stretchmark going through the wing of that bird.

Also just want to say your eyes are stunning. I know a couple other people have mentioned it and I don't want to sound like a broken record but had to say it. The pictures you've posted today plus all the feeder encouragement might have helped me... overeat just a bit today? 🐷