• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

Uh.. well... 😳 it’s just a pound or two, serious 😅. And it’s the holidays, who doesn’t put on a pound or two? I’ll turn it around after New Years, you’ll see. I may have put on some weight, but it’s not like I’m past the point of no return like... ahem... it seems you are 😅. My appetite is totally under control, my waistline is totally under control, no problems here... 😳😱🐷🥵

Pitiful 😈

1 minute ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I just blew too much money on new, bigger bras 😅 

Hello, 42 band size. 😳

87601183-E2E3-49A1-AA6B-B0C608B11860.jpeg

This really is a beautiful picture.  42 is pretty big.  I'll have to weigh myself and get you my new measurements so you can update your spreadsheet.  I know you like to keep track of how fat you're making us get.  :D:D:D

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, jakemcduck said:

This really is a beautiful picture.  42 is pretty big.  I'll have to weigh myself and get you my new measurements so you can update your spreadsheet.  I know you like to keep track of how fat you're making us get.  :D:D:D

LMAO YES THE SPREADSHEET! 😂😂😂

I must keep track of you all. 😂

And thank you 😊

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

By the looks of it, it shouldn't just be the band size of your bras you should be worried about... that tub is looking a bit narrow 😈

Oh, it is. I'm touching both sides of it. And by touching, I mean pressed into. 😅🐷

• Curvage Model
36 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

Well then, I guess it's a good thing you're so soft 👅 . But is that a bit of denial I detect? And you were giving me such a hard time about that earlier 😈

Very soft 🐷

Denial? Me? Never! 😇

23 minutes ago, In Love With Bellies said:

You're welcome 🥰

BIG FAT YES ☺️🤤

Well then I will make an effort to wear jeans sometimes 😍

13 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Very soft 🐷

Denial? Me? Never! 😇

Well then I will make an effort to wear jeans sometimes 😍

I suppose that was some projection on my part 😅. After all, it doesn't seem to matter how big you get, you always want to be bigger, right? And now you want me to get bigger too... and it seems you always get what you want 😱🥵😈

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

I suppose that was some projection on my part 😅. After all, it doesn't seem to matter how big you get, you always want to be bigger, right? And now you want me to get bigger too... and it seems you always get what you want 😱🥵😈

You're right, I always want to be bigger! 😍🐷

As for you, of course I want you fatter. I want all of you fatter. Consider it my mission. 😈

2 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

You're right, I always want to be bigger! 😍🐷

As for you, of course I want you fatter. I want all of you fatter. Consider it my mission. 😈

Oh my, I suppose it's time to finish off the day with some ice cream 🐷.

That also brings up an interesting question - how many pounds are you responsible for piling on you AND all of us. What a display of gluttony 😈

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

Oh my, I suppose it's time to finish off the day with some ice cream 🐷.

That also brings up an interesting question - how many pounds are you responsible for piling on you AND all of us. What a display of gluttony 😈

I'd love to know! Sadly, I don't keep spreadsheets though the idea was raised earlier hahaha

7 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I'd love to know! Sadly, I don't keep spreadsheets though the idea was raised earlier hahaha

This sounds like a role for one of your servants. In between serving you fast food, pizza, pie, whatever you desire, they'll say something like 'as of today, you've pile 600 pounds onto your followers.' 😈

6 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Seriously, I thought black was slimming 😅

E689FFB5-9F7D-4729-B465-54F046FBE995.jpeg

70ABFCE3-09D8-46DC-88AB-18B3CF89EB80.jpeg

Black isn't slimming when its not covering whole parts of your belly and thighs

12 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

You wanna make this flabby belly bigger, don’t you? Then you better make sure I stay stuffed, sweetie. You wouldn’t want me going hungry, would you? 😈

E7AE7DA5-16F1-4B41-82C9-F54ED7D41FDF.gif

No, of course not. I wouldn't want you going hungry nor would I want you to have to lift a finger  to satisfy your cravings. Don't worry, I'll bring everything to you. After all, just making it to the fridge is starting to feel like a real workout, isn't it?