• Curvage Model
Just now, Zardolnia said:

Looks like you’re set up for a nice, comfy, lazy recovery from Gluttony Day. Hopefully you’ve got plenty of leftovers to help 😈

I woke up this morning starving so I think we all know what kind of day today will be. Gluttony Day part 2 😍🐷

Just now, NikkiMaialina said:

I woke up this morning starving so I think we all know what kind of day today will be. Gluttony Day part 2 😍🐷

watch out some things might not click or snap by weekends end!

12 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Funny how we can be starving on the day after stuffing ourselves silly, right? Though without fail, it's always the day after Gluttony Day that I always feel like I can demolish my now overstocked fridge 😨

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Zardolnia said:

Funny how we can be starving on the day after stuffing ourselves silly, right? Though without fail, it's always the day after Gluttony Day that I always feel like I can demolish my now overstocked fridge 😨

And I hope this year is no different 😏😉

I’m going to be demolishing some sides and I’ll probably end up hitting up fast food before the day is over. 🐷🐷🐷

6 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

And I hope this year is no different 😏😉

I’m going to be demolishing some sides and I’ll probably end up hitting up fast food before the day is over. 🐷🐷🐷

Oh, probably more so this year. I didn't travel home on account of current events, so I stocked up my fridge this week to more than make up the difference 🐷.

And topping off Gluttony Day(s) with fast food? Good luck heaving all that extra weight off the couch by the end of the weekend 😈

15 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Glutton on Gluttony Day 😏🐷

C63C9AF1-7F34-485A-B73E-27A785E8686C.jpeg

C9AC8C30-37B1-47DB-B0B2-BF4D040DFB6F.jpeg

8BD541FA-1CD0-4790-B261-A18972A1F98F.jpeg

B48F5797-868C-458C-B8D5-04A5C3C2FB73.jpeg

Oh wow, this set really shows off how big you've gotten this year. From the barely visible birds to the gut spilling onto your thighs to how soft your arms are looking. You're looking softer, heavier and wider than ever. And now it's Gluttony Season, let's see how much more damage you can do in the last month of the year 😈

Guest DWilliams1
18 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Glutton on Gluttony Day 😏🐷

C63C9AF1-7F34-485A-B73E-27A785E8686C.jpeg

C9AC8C30-37B1-47DB-B0B2-BF4D040DFB6F.jpeg

8BD541FA-1CD0-4790-B261-A18972A1F98F.jpeg

B48F5797-868C-458C-B8D5-04A5C3C2FB73.jpeg

Unrestrained gluttony...love it!!! (Especially that first photo). Love how you are just poured into that outfit too! 

Keep going like that and you'll burst through your entire wardrobe in no time at all!! ;)

• Curvage Model
24 minutes ago, In Love With Bellies said:

Wow wow WOW 😲😍

I lack of words ! So wonderful 🤩 Each time you wear jeans it looks so beautiful and it really perfectly shows how MASSIVE you become 🥰😍

Hope you enjoy all the food 😊

Thank you!! 🥰

If jeans make me look so massive maybe I should take more pics in them? 😉

22 minutes ago, NerdFeeder said:

That is def a lot of damage, Well done. Guess today is time to try and one up it with leftovers

Thanks! Today was a mix of leftovers and fast food 😅 I hit up Dairy Queen for a big Butterfinger blizzard and chicken tenders. 🐷

1 minute ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Thank you!! 🥰

If jeans make me look so massive maybe I should take more pics in them? 😉

Thanks! Today was a mix of leftovers and fast food 😅 I hit up Dairy Queen for a big Butterfinger blizzard and chicken tenders. 🐷

More to the point, maybe you should take more pics in them while they still 'fit' 😈

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, regbill said:

Your not the only one who is turned on by that beautiful belly of yours.:wub:

Oh really? 😏 That's motivation to keep going...and going 😍

7 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

Can't blame you there, I love how far back you can jiggle it now (if that makes any sense) 😍

It does! 😍 It's getting crazy! And heavy 🥵

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

More to the point, maybe you should take more pics in them while they still 'fit' 😈

Good point 🥵

3 hours ago, Zardolnia said:

Oh wow, this set really shows off how big you've gotten this year. From the barely visible birds to the gut spilling onto your thighs to how soft your arms are looking. You're looking softer, heavier and wider than ever. And now it's Gluttony Season, let's see how much more damage you can do in the last month of the year 😈

😍😍😍 Thank you!

Gluttony season is truly the most wonderful time of the year 🐷

3 hours ago, DWilliams1 said:

Unrestrained gluttony...love it!!! (Especially that first photo). Love how you are just poured into that outfit too! 

Keep going like that and you'll burst through your entire wardrobe in no time at all!! ;)

To put it all in perspective, I'm wearing Torrid size 24 jeans and a Torrid size 2 top 😅

Bursting out of my wardrobe is an extremely sexy (but costly) hobby of mine 🐷

14 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Oh really? 😏 That's motivation to keep going...and going 😍

It does! 😍 It's getting crazy! And heavy 🥵

Getting crazy!? I don't know, with those size 24 jeans, I'd say it's already gotten crazy, not that that's going to stop you. What's next? Not being able to see the numbers on the scale? 😈

And talking about fast food, I might have stopped by McDonalds today as an afternoon 'snack'... it seems I truly am picking up some bad habits 😨

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

Getting crazy!? I don't know, with those size 24 jeans, I'd say it's already gotten crazy, not that that's going to stop you. What's next? Not being able to see the numbers on the scale? 😈

And talking about fast food, I might have stopped by McDonalds today as an afternoon 'snack'... it seems I truly am picking up some bad habits 😨

Awww so cute that you tease me for my gluttony as your appetite continues to grow and you keep getting bigger and bigger. Pretending it isn't such a problem for you as you stop by McDonald's for what you claim is a snack when most people would consider it a filling meal. So yeah, I think I'd agree you have picked up some bad habits. 😈

As for not seeing the numbers on the scale, that's the plan. 😏

9 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Awww so cute that you tease me for my gluttony as your appetite continues to grow and you keep getting bigger and bigger. Pretending it isn't such a problem for you as you stop by McDonald's for what you claim is a snack when most people would consider it a filling meal. So yeah, I think I'd agree you have picked up some bad habits. 😈

As for not seeing the numbers on the scale, that's the plan. 😏

Uh.. well... 😳 it’s just a pound or two, serious 😅. And it’s the holidays, who doesn’t put on a pound or two? I’ll turn it around after New Years, you’ll see. I may have put on some weight, but it’s not like I’m past the point of no return like... ahem... it seems you are 😅. My appetite is totally under control, my waistline is totally under control, no problems here... 😳😱🐷🥵