13 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Stuff me until I burst, please 🤤🐷💦

E76F3040-73F7-4455-8A70-0C9AAD1A8144.jpeg

You know the amazing think about this (besides your size and that cute douboe chin and spreading stretch marks) is that this is the smallest you'll ever be. 😏😈

So keep on shovimg more into your greedy lips. You can't help it anyway. 😈🐽

Always new little things to remind you that you're getting massively obese.

When your belly completely covers the front of your panties, you'll be like "How did this happen??" *munch chew crunch gulp*

• Curvage Model
16 minutes ago, Soja said:

Always new little things to remind you that you're getting massively obese.

When your belly completely covers the front of your panties, you'll be like "How did this happen??" *munch chew crunch gulp*

How does it happen though?? *continues eating peanut butter M&Ms* It’s a mystery! 🤷🏻‍♀️🐷

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Zardolnia said:

You just want us to get as massive and hopelessly addicted to stuffing our faces as you 😨. It's unfortunate for my waistline that you're so convincing 🥵😈

You've uncovered my evil plan 😏

But it's too late now, isn't it? Not like you're going to stop now...

7 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

You've uncovered my evil plan 😏

But it's too late now, isn't it? Not like you're going to stop now...

That's why it's such a perfect evil plan. By the time it's apparent what's going on, it's like light trying to escape a black hole. Not to mention having a bad influence like you around... yeah, it's a bit late 😨

• Curvage Model
35 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

That's why it's such a perfect evil plan. By the time it's apparent what's going on, it's like light trying to escape a black hole. Not to mention having a bad influence like you around... yeah, it's a bit late 😨

No escape from my bad influence. And just in time for Gluttony Day - oops, I mean Thanksgiving Day, too 😇

• Curvage Model
31 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

Gluttony Day, soon to be followed by Gluttony Month... by the time New Year's rolls around, I'll be too far gone for any resolution to save my waistline 🥵

I’m counting on it, piggy 😈😈😈

16 minutes ago, extra_m13 said:

i will stuff you over and over again and you will not burst but you will get a lo fatter my dear

Please do! 😍🥵💦

I need it 🤤🐖