Guest DWilliams1
2 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Lazy pig 🐷

Just lying around eating and growing all day and night like a good piggy should 🐽

8FBEDFC7-152D-4E57-A847-A534FC7876C8.jpeg

F1775CCE-3C93-4145-821A-D3DB107C9746.jpeg

Every time I think you can't astound me any more...you go and post something even more breathtaking!!! So massive you're making your ROLLS grow rolls of their own! 

• Curvage Model
27 minutes ago, Hal9000 said:

You'll be someone's house pig at some point. A lazy weak blob going taking up more and more of the bed. 

Shit. 😳🥵💦

🐖🐖🐖

27 minutes ago, AllContrast said:

Anything you want! Not to mention you'll be stuck in that chair soon!

This is my “big and tall” chair 😅 it supports up to 350lbs 😳

But it is getting a bit tight...😅

• Curvage Model
17 minutes ago, jakemcduck said:

I'd feed you carnival food.  Burgers with donuts as buns, deep fried oreos with chocolate sauce dip, nachos so loaded i have to wrap them in a burrito and deep fry it, red velvet funnel cake ice cream sandwiches, and a bbq feast of ribs, pulled pork, sausage, and brisket.  Just what a fat girl needs to become a carnival whale.

Omgggg that sounds so good right now! 😍🐷

I know it made me hungry typing it.  I can just imagine you so round from the feast but there's just too much food, yet your greedy plump fingers can't leave it alone.  Chocolate and bbq sauce smeared on your cheeks, your jeans open, so bloated you can't make the button even touch the hole, so exhausted you can hardly keep your eyes open.  I'll help you finish it.  Open up.

11 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

It’s piggy’s lunch time. 🐷🤤

What would you stuff this gut with? 😏

C90C2103-BAD5-4009-AB5B-7DAA776608D2.jpeg

40A2D3EE-C2C2-4C8E-913A-E8039F591EE3.jpeg

It's too bad that city food festivals (like Taste of Chicago) are not a thing lately. They're expensive, but you can stuff yourself on so many different things. BBQ gator tail. Jerked Chicken. Cheesecake. It would break the bank, but be so worth it.

Guest jarhead78
On 11/18/2020 at 1:27 AM, NikkiMaialina said:

Lazy pig 🐷

Just lying around eating and growing all day and night like a good piggy should 🐽

8FBEDFC7-152D-4E57-A847-A534FC7876C8.jpeg

F1775CCE-3C93-4145-821A-D3DB107C9746.jpeg

What a beautiful, majestically voluptuous, sensual BBW goddess you are 🙌🏻❤️

• Curvage Model

Ok so two things I want to mention about this photo are 1) it’s technically a “big and tall” chair with a higher weight limit (350lbs) and I am filling it up! 😳 and 2) you see those marks on belly from pants being too tight? Those are from my size 3X leggings 😅 Let’s just say they’re getting snug. 😳

A2371619-FDD1-4435-B151-32CBDAAA5302.jpeg

1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Ok so two things I want to mention about this photo are 1) it’s technically a “big and tall” chair with a higher weight limit (350lbs) and I am filling it up! 😳 and 2) you see those marks on belly from pants being too tight? Those are from my size 3X leggings 😅 Let’s just say they’re getting snug. 😳

A2371619-FDD1-4435-B151-32CBDAAA5302.jpeg

Who'd have thought that you'd be so FAT just a year or so ago? 👅😈