Guest jarhead78
58 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Hereā€™s some belly to brighten your MondayĀ šŸ·šŸ˜˜

F50C6BC6-5EB2-4A8F-9F73-8F87386B6B48.jpeg

Hottest model on here right now IMO ā¤ļø

Super fat is right, that's quite the before and afterĀ šŸ˜². I think we all could see how you were packing it on from post to post, but it seems like even those of us into feederism can get lulled into thinking it's just a few pounds here and there. Sure, the pounds are piling on, but it's not thaaat much really... and before you know it, your gut is brushing up against the steering wheel and you've got a before and after like thisĀ šŸ˜.Ā 

• Curvage Model

I didnā€™t really realize just how BIG my belly has gotten until I caught a glimpse from the side in a mirror. Holy shit?! When did my gut *actually* become my dominant feature?? I have ALWAYS been known for having a big butt, even when I was really skinny. People always made comments about my big bubble booty and flat tummy. But now my gut swells out hangs down. Iā€™ve nearly lost my tattoos! Oh man, when I got these I was SO SKINNY! Now theyā€™ve been swallowed up by my greed, destined to be hidden under my constantly growing belly. I truly canā€™t believe my gut is bigger than my ass. What have I done to my body?!

84E102EC-A49E-4C65-9471-EB786CEBD2A7.jpeg

Guest jarhead78

@NikkiMaialinaĀ - that B/A comparison is SO incredibly hot! šŸ˜

The sight of your newly-ballooned, big jiggly sexy tummy jutting proudly out to the front, competing withĀ your heavenly, wide humongous ass sticking out behind is such a turn on ā¤ļø
Ā 

You have the perfect feminine shape and your naughty, sensual,Ā overindulgent ways are only serving to enhance those gorgeous genetics, you are truly blessed šŸ„°