Guest DWilliams1

You look so wonderfully soft too!!! Or should I say "soft-ER". You are amazing!! Loving the rolls on your back...they look like they're getting bigger all the time!

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, ShoeshineBoy said:

I'll be checking first thing in the morning to see if it happened again.  Maybe it's a Halloween curse/miracle.

Maybe the person with my voodoo doll is adding stuffing? Also, would it be a Halloween miracle? I feel like curse has a negative connotation. Halloween hex maybe? Regardless, let's all hope it keeps going!

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, DWilliams1 said:

You look so wonderfully soft too!!! Or should I say "soft-ER". You are amazing!! Loving the rolls on your back...they look like they're getting bigger all the time!

Aw thank you so much! You're too sweet. 🥰

I'm loving these back rolls, too! I hope they continue to get bigger. 🐷

Guest DWilliams1

Same here! More luscious calories add even more luscious rolls!! lol At this rate, those straps are going to get completely lost in them as you pile on the pounds.

Guest DWilliams1
9 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Hmmm...someone needs to hex my appetite so it increases, too. I mean come on, it's spooky season guys! Someone use magic to make me fat. 😤

Hmmmm...don't know anything about hexes. But fudge brownies, tiramisu, and pastries have a magic all their own!!! They say that, under their spell, you gain ten pounds just looking at them. Wonder what happens when you eat them all?? lol Thousands of calories of pure, fattening bliss!

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, ShoeshineBoy said:

Wait, maybe it's not my voodoo doll.  Mine has jeans with busted seams.  You haven't recently eaten mashed potatoes until your jeans exploded at the seams, have you?

LOL No, I can't say that I have. I try not to wear jeans unless I leave my house tbh. I need stretchy pants while I lie around and binge eat. 

Just now, DWilliams1 said:

Hmmmm...don't know anything about hexes. But fudge brownies, tiramisu, and pastries have a magic all their own!!! They say that, under their spell, you gain ten pounds just looking at them. Wonder what happens when you eat them all?? lol Thousands of calories of pure, fattening bliss!

I MISS TIRAMISU! 😭 I used to buy like one a week in Italy. The supermarket next to my apartment made them fresh. But I'd be more than happy to taste test yours and your brownies! Send em my way. 🐷

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, ShoeshineBoy said:

That's not how voodoo works!  Okay, maybe there's a subreddit for this or a local night course I can enroll in.  Maybe my power will increase if I rent a hotel room in Salem, Massachusetts.  I gotta try something.  I'm going to rest and regroup, then...THEN...you're going to get fat, baby!

Sorry, couldn't help it with the Star Trek gif. But yes, do whatever you've gotta do to make me fat NOW 😍 I support this magical endeavor.

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, ShoeshineBoy said:

Okay, it's first thing in the morning.  Did it happen again?

Ok, check these pictures I’m about to upload and tell me what you think! 😉

2 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

you make curvage be alive and vibrate, fantastic curves and the way you are enjoying the gain tells me a lot more is coming, truly fantastic ! thanks for being here sharing with us

Oh my goodness thank you so much!! 🥰 

Thank you for following along and supporting my journey! 😊