Guest grateful
2 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Come cuddle up with me and some snacks on the couch. ❤️ 

What're we watching? 📺

Keep in mind I’m only watching LOTR or Star Wars if I’m in love with you. I’m a Trekkie 🤓🖖 and idk I just never really got into LOTR. 

532A045D-D2F6-4297-96A2-4B68B76A746A.jpeg

0A6FDEE3-F0F2-4B7F-942D-18491515FEDC.jpeg

If you're in love, it's definitely "Ladies'Choice"

3 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

What're we watching? 📺

Keep in mind I’m only watching LOTR or Star Wars if I’m in love with you. I’m a Trekkie 🤓🖖 and idk I just never really got into LOTR. 

It's incredible how you keep getting rounder and rounder each new post ! 😲😍

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, jakemcduck said:

If we did I'd just put my face under it like a soft serve machine.

Not to scare everyone off with my extreme nerdiness but if you remember from TNG they make mention of calorie restriction when using the replicator. I need to know if that's just because they're in Starfleet or if that's how they are? If I had one in my home could I make things MORE fattening? I NEED ANSWERS! 😂

2 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Not to scare everyone off with my extreme nerdiness but if you remember from TNG they make mention of calorie restriction when using the replicator. I need to know if that's just because they're in Starfleet or if that's how they are? If I had one in my home could I make things MORE fattening? I NEED ANSWERS! 😂

I'm sure that's just Starfleet issue replicators.  But even if it wasn't, there are ways around it.  Everything else has an override so I'm sure that does too.  Also you can always make individual components that fall under the restriction and then put them all together in the end to outsmart the nanny computer.  🤓

9 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

What're we watching? 📺

Lol you mean you weren't at the gym instead of watching movies and snacking?   

Wonder what gave it away ;)

Guest GeneetGeorge

Is the jiggling of your ever growing gut or the swaying from the waddle you have from your massive ass that you enjoy more? Also would love to see you with red nails!

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, ShoeshineBoy said:

I don't know if you have your Halloween costume chosen already, but may I suggest X-Men's Marvel Girl in the retro green skirt?  You know what, any incarnation of Jean Grey would be a great fit for you.  I can't explain it.  I just see it.

I don’t have a costume yet, actually. 🤔