• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, ShoeshineBoy said:

I agree with @pet sounds.  I enjoy seeing the everyday pictures of you as well.  I also kinda...really want to see the picture of you falling over.

LMAO noooo way. Not a chance. The picture of me falling is safely locked away.

But thank you! I'll try to take more pictures in my everyday clothes. Well, the ones that fit anyway. 😉

6 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

LMAO noooo way. Not a chance. The picture of me falling is safely locked away.

But thank you! I'll try to take more pictures in my everyday clothes. Well, the ones that fit anyway. 😉

Shucks.  If I had an embarrassing photo to post in exchange, I would.

Well, wait, wait wait...let's give the clothes that don't fit a chance.  They deserve it.

• Curvage Model
15 minutes ago, ShoeshineBoy said:

You're swell.

Your belly has some competition from your hips, thighs, and butt.  Though, I think your belly and hips may combine forces soon.

You think so??😍

I really never expected my belly to grow so much given my shape but I love it!

On September 18, 2020 at 6:10 PM, NikkiMaialina said:

New clip!

20 nuggets. Large fry. Large coke. Plus more goodies in the bag?

Just part of an average meal for me. 

There was a time not so long ago when I couldn't even finish 20 nuggets, let alone still be hungry!

My gut is getting noticeably larger with every fast food binge and I *love* it!

I can't wait to see just how much more I can stuff into this gut next time.

I really have become a greedy piggy.

Over 18 minutes of eating so you can watch me finish everything.

32B42401-A92A-4E76-ABD3-722FB1939C36.jpeg

87646A1B-E2CB-4E3F-B2CD-50D598EF1CD9.jpeg

784E16D9-9ABD-4C9F-A4E0-DA837B89C540.jpeg

3EA119ED-6FE2-496F-820D-BF330B0DA936.jpeg

A6C8C2B5-53D2-4F1A-A9B6-F870CB91EC75.jpeg

B6E3C169-6577-46F4-AD04-01F2A2B88930.jpeg

5E521EE4-4C3A-4AA4-A835-9662F3FE3B4C.jpeg

F7E50933-A6FD-478F-B687-FD8BF5ECD164.jpeg

431E4712-FDF9-47A3-B5CF-6AC388A159C5.jpeg

ED4D597E-74B4-4A38-ABDC-D673E897BA05.jpeg

3273F9E3-768A-448F-8E1D-5578E678F4B7.jpeg

3D9744FB-3F05-4BAA-B7A4-A3A0AF229A9B.jpeg

ED7FC79E-6AFD-4AD0-B44A-4BA5D808A93C.gif

24 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

You think so??😍

I really never expected my belly to grow so much given my shape but I love it!

Totally, like, for sure.

I love that you love that.  I wanted to point out another shot in your recent set where I couldn't stop noticing your belly, but my iPad is not cooperating tonight.  Sorry about that.  

• Curvage Model

Totally, like, for sure.

I love that you love that.  I wanted to point out another shot in your recent set where I couldn't stop noticing your belly, but my iPad is not cooperating tonight.  Sorry about that.  

That's ok. I'll forgive you...this time.

But yes, I've always wanted a real, proper belly hang and I am so happy to have one now. Now to just make it bigger. 🐷

5 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

That's ok. I'll forgive you...this time.

But yes, I've always wanted a real, proper belly hang and I am so happy to have one now. Now to just make it bigger. 🐷

I look forward to my future disciplinary hearing.

You know I am dying to know just how much bigger, but I am patient and enjoy all the time and effort (fun) in the journey to "bigger".  And, of course, all of the outgrown clothes along the way.

• Curvage Model

I look forward to my future disciplinary hearing.

You know I am dying to know just how much bigger, but I am patient and enjoy all the time and effort (fun) in the journey to "bigger".  And, of course, all of the outgrown clothes along the way.

I've actually outgrown some of my fat girl clothes so that's like some sort of achievement I've unlocked, right? Do I get a prize?

5 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I've actually outgrown some of my fat girl clothes so that's like some sort of achievement I've unlocked, right? Do I get a prize?

Wait a minute.  If the clothes you grow out of are fat girl clothes, what are the clothes you grow into called?  

There is a prize, but the prizes happen to be very similar to the challenges, which happen to be very similar to the punishments.  My preference is for the punishments.

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, ShoeshineBoy said:

Wait a minute.  If the clothes you grow out of are fat girl clothes, what are the clothes you grow into called?

Even fatter girl clothes, maybe?

5 minutes ago, ShoeshineBoy said:

There is a prize, but the prizes happen to be very similar to the challenges, which happen to be very similar to the punishments.  My preference is for the punishments.

Hmmm...sounds kinda kinky. I’m in. 🐖

• Curvage Model

Come cuddle up with me and some snacks on the couch. ❤️ 

What're we watching? 📺

Keep in mind I’m only watching LOTR or Star Wars if I’m in love with you. I’m a Trekkie 🤓🖖 and idk I just never really got into LOTR. 

532A045D-D2F6-4297-96A2-4B68B76A746A.jpeg

0A6FDEE3-F0F2-4B7F-942D-18491515FEDC.jpeg

Picard! He can lawyer his way out of anything, he likes pretending to be a detective for some reason, and he loves a good book with a cuppa Earl Grey hot.

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, Soja said:

Picard! He can lawyer his way out of anything, he likes pretending to be a detective for some reason, and he loves a good book with a cuppa Earl Grey hot.

Logically I know Picard is the better captain but I have such a soft spot for Kirk! I know objectively TNG is a better show but I love the absurd 1960s sci-fi that is TOS. 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

I've always struggled to get into TOS. One of these days I will, honest, I keep trying, but the aesthetics of 90s Trek just speak to me. Give me Voyager and DS9!