Guest GeneetGeorge

You just have the biggest ass on this whole site. The way your hips have grown so wide and continue to expand is unbelievable. Your lower belly is just starting to hang so sexy and almost mesh with your luscious fupa too. 

• Curvage Model
16 minutes ago, GeneetGeorge said:

You just have the biggest ass on this whole site. The way your hips have grown so wide and continue to expand is unbelievable. Your lower belly is just starting to hang so sexy and almost mesh with your luscious fupa too. 

OMG thank you! 😍🥵 I plan on making my belly hang much lower and my ass expand much wider 😏🐷

56 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I ordered a new set from Torrid and well...it’s a bit snug 😳

If you’ll notice, the tag is still on the panties. They’re a size 4. Torrid size 4 is a 4x. 😅

Guess I’ve really become a fat pig 🥵🐷

DF759727-7DEA-4199-9E93-2CF46296F6CB.jpeg

I am just going to pretend that you wear those around the house all day.  That is such a great shot, and you look great in those.  I hope Torrid carries a 5 or 6 because I'm going to guess that those are not going to fit for long.

• Curvage Model
18 minutes ago, ShoeshineBoy said:

I am just going to pretend that you wear those around the house all day.  That is such a great shot, and you look great in those.  I hope Torrid carries a 5 or 6 because I'm going to guess that those are not going to fit for long.

Haha sometimes it’s true! Thank you so much 😍 Oh and Torrid goes up to a 6, I just didn’t expect to need them so soon...😅 

10 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Haha sometimes it’s true! Thank you so much 😍 Oh and Torrid goes up to a 6, I just didn’t expect to need them so soon...😅 

I knew it!  Well...I was really, really hoping anyway.  I'll be paying attention to see how long those 4s last.  By the way, thank you for posting pictures here throughout the day as much as you do.  I love these random candids.  

Guest GeneetGeorge
1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

OMG thank you! 😍🥵 I plan on making my belly hang much lower and my ass expand much wider 😏🐷

Would you say you enjoy your belly getting fuller outwards or when it starts to sag down more? I love how the stretch marks are becoming so prominent all over your big fat gut.

Guest chickenDinner
2 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I ordered a new set from Torrid and well...it’s a bit snug 😳

If you’ll notice, the tag is still on the panties. They’re a size 4. Torrid size 4 is a 4x. 😅

Guess I’ve really become a fat pig 🥵🐷

DF759727-7DEA-4199-9E93-2CF46296F6CB.jpeg

Oof you are perfection! 😍😍😍 Youve gained so much 🤤

• Curvage Model
29 minutes ago, ShoeshineBoy said:

I knew it!  Well...I was really, really hoping anyway.  I'll be paying attention to see how long those 4s last.  By the way, thank you for posting pictures here throughout the day as much as you do.  I love these random candids.  

Aw thank you! I’m so glad you enjoy them 🥰 I’m going to guess these panties won’t make it past New Year’s 😅

12 minutes ago, GeneetGeorge said:

Would you say you enjoy your belly getting fuller outwards or when it starts to sag down more? I love how the stretch marks are becoming so prominent all over your big fat gut.

While I love both I’m really partial to a belly hang 😍 I think there’s something so sexy about a fat apron covering panties entirely. 🥵

6 minutes ago, chickenDinner said:

Oof you are perfection! 😍😍😍 Youve gained so much 🤤

Aw thank you! 😍

28 minutes ago, extra_m13 said:

very lucky is the man that gets to feed you during the day and to enjoy those expanding curves at night !

One day hopefully 😅

24 minutes ago, In Love With Bellies said:

Wow your love handles are huge !! 😲🤤

Thank you! 😍

Guest GeneetGeorge

I can only imagine you just sit all day rubbing, grabbing, and playing with your fat belly and all your curves. It’s remarkable how your hourglass figure just stays true to form with every pound you keep piling on like a good piggy.

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, GeneetGeorge said:

I can only imagine you just sit all day rubbing, grabbing, and playing with your fat belly and all your curves. It’s remarkable how your hourglass figure just stays true to form with every pound you keep piling on like a good piggy.

Maaaaybe 😏😘

Thank you so much! Let’s just see if my figure stays true while I keep piling it on, yeah? 🐷

Guest GeneetGeorge
6 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Maaaaybe 😏😘

Thank you so much! Let’s just see if my figure stays true while I keep piling it on, yeah? 🐷

I wish I could see you waddle around and see your big ass bouncing all over the place. I think you have the best legs on the whole site the way they just keep getting juicier and so thick it’s crazy. Just a big girl who loves to eat is the best thing in the world.

• Curvage Model
17 minutes ago, Maverick500 said:

I totally agree if I had somebody as sexy as you as my teacher when I was in school I might have paid attention just a little bit more 😉😍🥰😘

I think you would’ve been paying attention to the wrong thing! 😉😉😉

Guest grateful

RE: lunch, a healthier choice: avacado salad, cold cut selection and warm fresh artisan bread with lots of fresh soft butter and dipping sauces.

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, grateful said:

RE: lunch, a healthier choice: avacado salad, cold cut selection and warm fresh artisan bread with lots of fresh soft butter and dipping sauces.

Ooooh I love avocados! 😍 And warm bread and butter 🤤🤤🤤 Can’t wait to see what’s for dessert! 😍🤤

Guest grateful
10 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Ooooh I love avocados! 😍 And warm bread and butter 🤤🤤🤤 Can’t wait to see what’s for dessert! 😍🤤

OMG!  Glad you didn't fire me------how gentle and kind you are  'wondering' what's for dessert!

I think it's a selection of mini cheesecakes with a creamy iced latte with whipped----and tray of extra toppings.   ❤️