Guest grateful
4 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

New clip coming later today! πŸ‘‘

Your queen demands that you serve her andΒ only her. You don’t want to disappoint your queen, do you? 😏

6A3AD233-3255-4198-AFBD-5E87C29369B1.jpeg

it cuts both ways too----I have a story idea I have actually used in RL of a queen so beloved by her subjects that upon becoming queen they are so worried she might suffer or disappear for lack of food, that the entire town shows up with the best foods ever wanting to feed her, and she simply must eat it all for the sake of her subjects, and in doing so grows very fat---much to the delight of visitors to the court who believe they will get good luck and healing by touching the huge jiggling mound her belly has become....❀️

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, grateful said:

it cuts both ways too----I have a story idea I have actually used in RL of a queen so beloved by her subjects that upon becoming queen they are so worried she might suffer or disappear for lack of food, that the entire town shows up with the best foods ever wanting to feed her, and she simply must eat it all for the sake of her subjects, and in doing so grows very fat---much to the delight of visitors to the court who believe they will get good luck and healing by touching the huge jiggling mound her belly has become....❀️

Ok so how do I become queen of this kingdom?? 😍😍😍

That sounds fantastic! Everyone come to my castle with food, please. 😏😘

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, jokesjj said:

This might sound weird but are you planning to become immobilised ? Would you ever consider it if so what are the requirements/circumstances ?

I don’t plan on becoming immobile, no. I like my independence and being fat in public πŸ˜‰

Guest grateful
48 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I don’t plan on becoming immobile, no. I like my independence and being fat in public πŸ˜‰

Love you enjoy being the fat lady everyone is looking at....creating future FAs wherever you go!  ❀️❀️❀️

And an inpsiration to all big girls who love to eat!!!  😍❀️

Guest itsthefritz
6 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Sorry not sorry, I’m obsessed with myΒ fatΒ ass. 🀀

BCE5D065-4263-4B0B-9662-5F5CC1CD5E37.jpeg

2AA832E8-6F51-449F-936D-4954781A16E9.jpeg

Have you ever made the consideration of making a 'crushing' video?

• Curvage Model

Β IΒ ordered a new set from Torrid and well...it’s a bit snug 😳

If you’ll notice, the tag is still on the panties. They’re a size 4. Torrid size 4 is a 4x.Β πŸ˜…

Guess I’ve really become a fat pigΒ πŸ₯΅πŸ·

DF759727-7DEA-4199-9E93-2CF46296F6CB.jpeg

Edited by NikkiMaialina
Typo πŸ™ƒ

Guest Anon55
4 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Β IΒ ordered a new set from Torrid and well...it’s a bit snug 😳

If you notice, the tag is still on the panties. They’re a size 4. Torrid size 4 is a 4x.Β πŸ˜…

Guess I’ve really become a fat pigΒ πŸ₯΅πŸ·

DF759727-7DEA-4199-9E93-2CF46296F6CB.jpeg

My god your enormous 🀀