Just demolished a 12” pizza and 3 brownies. Oof!! 🐷🍕🐷🍕

With that kind of appetite, I guess it should be no surprise why that gut (and everything else...) keeps getting bigger and bigger. Just look at how far it sticks out in that last picture, not to mention how heavily it's starting to hang. 😍

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

With that kind of appetite, I guess it should be no surprise why that gut (and everything else...) keeps getting bigger and bigger. Just look at how far it sticks out in that last picture, not to mention how heavily it's starting to hang. 😍

🥵🥵🥵

This appetite and this gut are only getting bigger. 😈🐷

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

Meanwhile pizzas don't seem to be as big as they used to be, clothes and chairs are shrinking, and 300 pounds really isn't THAT big, is it? 😈

Funny you mention it 😅 Just had to place an order earlier for new clothes. I think you’re right though pizzas are getting smaller and 300lbs isn’t that big. 🐷

Edited by NikkiMaialina

25 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Funny you mention it 😅 Just had to place an order earlier for new clothes. I think you’re right though pizzas are getting smaller and 300lbs isn’t that big. 🐷

It's so easy to lose control, isn't it? An extra item on a fast food run here, another dessert there, and before you know it, you can't see your feet around a wobbly gut, EVERYTHING jiggles on the way to the fridge, and nothing buttons. I mean, just look at how you've fattened up over the past year. 🐷 Not to mention with how your waistline has ballooned, I wonder just how much damage you could do to someone else's. 😈 It's a slippery slope, and I bet you know how to get someone sliding down it, don't you?

Your belly in that third gif is protruding so much. It must be getting packed with meals and treats all day long.