36 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Well, we all know I’m too greedy to stop, don’t we? 😏🐷

Damnnn, looking at your pics from yesterday and I was just admiring how plush your arms are getting, your tum, fantastic hips, cute cheeks, ass, even the back of your knees, the whole bit, but then you top it off with your eager feedee attitude 😰. I hope you're happy, now I'm all goofed up for the day. Can't think straight at this point.

• Curvage Model
17 minutes ago, RandomTask said:

Damnnn, looking at your pics from yesterday and I was just admiring how plush your arms are getting, your tum, fantastic hips, cute cheeks, ass, even the back of your knees, the whole bit, but then you top it off with your eager feedee attitude 😰. I hope you're happy, now I'm all goofed up for the day. Can't think straight at this point.

Happier with every single pound 😈🐷 She says as she grabs another Little Debbie cake. 😏😉

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, ivan_ivanov100 said:

Do you have other clothes, that shows how much you gain in this year you started posting on curvage? To make similar comparison photo. That pictures are awesome. Sexy and embarassing that you cant hide your fat in it anymore.

I had to get rid of some when I moved back to the US but I tried to keep what I could. I just posted a bikini comparison on the feed but I’ll upload it here as well. Also, who says I want to hide my fat? 😈🐷🐷🐷