Guest B/A Creator
2 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Holy shit! Lol when you compare like this it’s totally insane. Thanks for making the comparisons. 😊

I enjoyed making them, they are crazy! 😍

How many lbs between those pics? 60? More or less? πŸ˜ƒ

Wow that B/A is super awesome. It hardly to believe you was so slimmer.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ When you change your iphone? It could be milestone in your selfies, lol.😊 Thanks again for your work. I wish you always have good mood and enough time to make your blog and videos. I know it is more difficult than it looks.

• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, ivan_ivanov100 said:

Wow that B/A is super awesome. It hardly to believe you was so slimmer.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ When you change your iphone? It could be milestone in your selfies, lol.😊 Thanks again for your work. I wish you always have good mood and enough time to make your blog and videos. I know it is more difficult than it looks.

I broke my old one around the end of May or beginning of June and those before pics were from the winter. 😊

The most difficult part of making videos (for me) is having alone time! Living with a roommate makes it very hard.Β 

Guest grateful
23 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I broke my old one around the end of May or beginning of June and those before pics were from the winter. 😊

The most difficult part of making videos (for me) is having alone time! Living with a roommate makes it very hard.Β 

Oh if the roomate came out as a feedee.......😁

Then it would be nothing but food and film 24/7Β  πŸ˜‚Β πŸ˜Β 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Hey everyone, I’m looking to do a Q&A video sometime in the near future and I would love to hear from YOU! What questions do you want to know about my weight gain, goals, etc.? No personal questions or anything please. I look forward to hearing your suggestions!

Guest grateful

Wow! Thanks for the beautiful pics!  😍

Yummy soft!  ❀️  And......you're looking wider and softer   :wub:

Thanks again!Β  πŸ˜ƒ

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, that extremely sexy post.😍 I think it is best post ever made here.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Β You really show your body in the best way. All that angles and poses. Bulging belly laying on the table, sitting and standing belly, ass and back pictures. That is breathtaking. I wish i could giveΒ you ten likes for this post.

Guest grateful

Glad to see that some made it too the oven!Β  πŸ˜‚

"So you gained a lot of weight in Italy...understandable, the food is good there!"Β Β Β  πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ˜‚