• Curvage Model

JUST APPROVED!! I have to stop eating like this! Why can't I control myself around food?? 🐷
EDRD3248.thumb.GIF.0d1d2d3b4d274c50f6a38645aeeb39c4.GIF

Why can't I control myself? Why can't I stop stuffing my face? And why does stuffing my face turn me on so much?? Try as I might to convince myself I can stop and that I haven't gained too much weight, the truth is obvious. I can't stop. I've ballooned. I get horny from eating and nothing fits anymore. The only question now is, how big will I get??

2 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

JUST APPROVED!! I have to stop eating like this! Why can't I control myself around food?? 🐷
EDRD3248.thumb.GIF.0d1d2d3b4d274c50f6a38645aeeb39c4.GIF

Why can't I control myself? Why can't I stop stuffing my face? And why does stuffing my face turn me on so much?? Try as I might to convince myself I can stop and that I haven't gained too much weight, the truth is obvious. I can't stop. I've ballooned. I get horny from eating and nothing fits anymore. The only question now is, how big will I get??

Holy cow... 😍🔥🔥🔥🔥 (and the emphasis is on cow 😎)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Promise I’m wearing panties 😅😇

I feel like I look flabbier than I ever have before 😳🥵 my tattoos are completely hidden under my big gut and my panties are almost entirely covered, too. I feel the SEXIEST I ever have! 🥵🔥

It just motivates me to keep growing! 🤤

7D712D58-6AC2-4C3A-AE7B-176FBFD6F9B6.jpeg

6 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I feel like I look flabbier than I ever have before 😳🥵 my tattoos are completely hidden under my big gut and my panties are almost entirely covered, too. I feel the SEXIEST I ever have! 🥵🔥

When there’s no light showing between belly and thighs, you know you’ve done something right. 🤩 

Can confirm the sexiness, btw 😍

1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

How do you even find panties that will fit (using that word loosely here) on you at all at this point? 😮. Looking like a massive queen, surely soon you won’t need to wear anything down low to cover you up

You look absolutely heavenly! 😇

3 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

You are a perfect 10 !!! You have always been my top 5 favorite model on here 😍😍😍😍 The more you slay dish after dish the better this thread gets 

7 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

So good to see your beauty again ! You are at your sexiest indeed !!! 😍🥵 We can't see your tattos and your panties at all anymore just an even fatter Nikki WOW ! 😍

So you want to keep growing ? You're goddamn right ! 😏

Are you at your biggest?  You definitely look like it.  You look like you're about to outgrow that chair that two people with normal sized asses can fit in.  Definitely the sexiest you've looked.  You look so hot in this pic.  Like really hot.  I love your smile in this pic, your dark eyes, your hair, and how incredibly fat your getting.  Just wow.  Great to see a post from you again too.  Can you tell I missed you?  lol  I'll try to stop slobbering all over you now.

14 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Everyone above is 100% right. 

You look mind-blowingly perfect in this pic.  I mean, the beautiful face and gorgeous hair are enough by themselves to get me all hot and bothered - but add in that body..... uuuunnnfffff - WOW WOW WOW.

Totally mesmerised by the thighs/hips/belly/side-rolls.  The plumped-up arms and those perfect breasts.

What an absolute, total, complete goddess of sexy beauty!

22 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

You know, Nikki, that’s the thing I’ve always found so sexy about you; your huge, thick, luscious… “motivation!”

On 3/17/2023 at 12:21 PM, NikkiMaialina said:

Definitely gotten wider! You'll fill up that chair in no time.

• Curvage Model

Well everyone, it's finally here! 😍 My very first family reactions clip with me looking plump AF while enjoying some Panda Express 🐷 Their disapproval and shaming only makes me wanna grow BIGGER! 🥵 Let's me me even fatter for next time because I would LOVE to hear what they have to say then!! 😈

EAQZ8447.GIF

OLND3683.GIF

QMCJ7393.GIF

Well everyone, it's finally here! 😍 My very first family reactions clip with me looking plump AF while enjoying some Panda Express 🐷 Their disapproval and shaming only makes me wanna grow BIGGER! 🥵 Let's me me even fatter for next time because I would LOVE to hear what they have to say then!! 😈

EAQZ8447.GIF

OLND3683.GIF

QMCJ7393.GIF

I've been looking forward to this for a long time.  It couldn't possibly be that no one noticed.  😈