That's so awesome!  i'm so excited for you and THANK YOU for sharing your journey with us!  It's been an amazing thing to watch and that last pic, wow, the hang, the thighs, the spread, like wow have you come a long way!  I'm glad I could follow along with you and be a part of it.  Not to mention to be able to share a little of my gain with you too!  You're awesome, hot, and beautiful and you deserve all the praise you get.  ❤❤❤❤❤

On 1/26/2023 at 6:20 AM, NikkiMaialina said:

Y’ALL 😳

My thread how now reached over 1 MILLION views?!?! Insane! It’s genuinely hard to wrap my head around 😅

THANK YOU! Thank you more than words can express for supporting me and my journey and allowing me to live this greedy, indulgent lifestyle that keeps me growing fatter daily. Thank you for your praise because it truly motivates me! You guys are the actual best ❤️

165DAA2C-90F5-40B5-8922-E9F746252744.jpeg

42097C0F-BB0C-42CD-AE11-426F12E4E6C3.jpeg

029B8129-E1AF-4D6C-AAF8-F8F5FBEA7FB3.jpeg

Congrats on the milestone! You’re stunning and clearly put a lot of effort in, you deserve the popularity and success. 

speaking of work…good lord. You look noticeably much bigger. This is how a feeder should look, I have to trust you know how to get a big belly 

On 1/26/2023 at 2:20 PM, NikkiMaialina said:

Y’ALL 😳

My thread how now reached over 1 MILLION views?!?! Insane! It’s genuinely hard to wrap my head around 😅

THANK YOU! Thank you more than words can express for supporting me and my journey and allowing me to live this greedy, indulgent lifestyle that keeps me growing fatter daily. Thank you for your praise because it truly motivates me! You guys are the actual best ❤️

165DAA2C-90F5-40B5-8922-E9F746252744.jpeg

42097C0F-BB0C-42CD-AE11-426F12E4E6C3.jpeg

029B8129-E1AF-4D6C-AAF8-F8F5FBEA7FB3.jpeg

It is really sexy how fat looks your arms, how far your massive belly bulging and how wide you look on the bed. You taking so much space.

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Lake Terror said:

Congrats on a million! How are you feeling since your injury?

Omg I forgot to update y’all! Life has been chaotic 😅 Thank you so much for asking! ☺️

I recently had some X-rays done so I’m waiting to hear back about those. They made me put on these way too small paper pants and I have NO idea how they didn’t rip 💀

Hopefully I’ll hear back Monday!

Also my clip is finally finished with the editing stage and then my stupid gif making app won’t stop crashing. It’s very uncool because it’s a paid app 🙃 Anyway, I’ll post the clip soon but I’ve really had a time with this one 😅

Thank you all for following along and supporting me and worrying about me 🥺 Y’all are the best! 💜

10 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Hey babes! 🥰

Hopefully I’ll have this uploaded later today 😇 It’s a long one, just over 26 minutes 😳 But I ate so much and it was sooooo good 🤤🥵

0F8CF488-1A3F-4123-9544-1502B4066E26.jpeg

42CF0010-C672-4CDB-87EA-8FF596CD0936.jpeg

You are so sexy when you eat ! 😍

Your curves here leave me speechless 😲

You look so wide, so curvy, so proud !!😍

Guest Carcer89
15 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Hey babes! 🥰

Hopefully I’ll have this uploaded later today 😇 It’s a long one, just over 26 minutes 😳 But I ate so much and it was sooooo good 🤤🥵

Looking forward to it! Those thighs are incredible 😍

On 2/3/2023 at 12:14 PM, NikkiMaialina said:

Hey babes! 🥰

Love how that huge plump gut almost totally eclipses your panties. Just a tinyyy triangle left. 5-10 more pounds should do the trick, let that motivate you 😉

On 2/3/2023 at 8:14 PM, NikkiMaialina said:

Hey babes! 🥰

You looking so massive. So wide round and fat. I hope couch frame handled all your weight and didn't cracked.

• Curvage Model

It's FINALLY here!! 😍

My new stuffing clip is available now! It's a long one, about 26 minutes, and I look pretty damn chonky in it 🥵 In this clip I stuff myself and tell you how badly I need you to push and encourage me...and play with me, of course 😘

If you get this clip, please let me know what you think by writing a review! 🥰

Thank you all for being patient and understanding and ALWAYS supporting me! Y'all are the BEST!!! ❤️

Edited by NikkiMaialina
Fixed the link (:

On 2/3/2023 at 9:20 PM, NikkiMaialina said:

Omg I forgot to update y’all! Life has been chaotic 😅 Thank you so much for asking! ☺️

I recently had some X-rays done so I’m waiting to hear back about those. They made me put on these way too small paper pants and I have NO idea how they didn’t rip 💀

Hopefully I’ll hear back Monday!

Also my clip is finally finished with the editing stage and then my stupid gif making app won’t stop crashing. It’s very uncool because it’s a paid app 🙃 Anyway, I’ll post the clip soon but I’ve really had a time with this one 😅

Thank you all for following along and supporting me and worrying about me 🥺 Y’all are the best! 💜

Hoping there is a plan of action to help get you immediate care :).

• Curvage Model

Good morning everyone! 🥰

Soooo yesterday, I got a little turned on by how fat I look and decided to make a last minute clip 😅😇 I look and feel enormous 😳🥵 So I ordered a burger and a Nutella milkshake and went to town! 🤤🐷

It should be up later today! It isn’t full on slob or messy, just kinda lazy girl aesthetic with a little bit of mess lol. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy it! 🥰😘

44749B03-EB2B-4EBE-B2D0-DCD74108737F.gif

31 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Good morning everyone! 🥰

Soooo yesterday, I got a little turned on by how fat I look and decided to make a last minute clip 😅😇 I look and feel enormous 😳🥵 So I ordered a burger and a Nutella milkshake and went to town! 🤤🐷

It should be up later today! It isn’t full on slob or messy, just kinda lazy girl aesthetic with a little bit of mess lol. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy it! 🥰😘

Looking stunning!

57 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Good morning everyone! 🥰

Look like you at your fattest. You look just insanely fat and massive. That huge round jiggly belly. Thick thighs and arms. That's how must look grown up sexy woman.

4 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Good morning everyone! 🥰

You look huge and your gut is hanging low!!

5 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Good morning everyone! 🥰

You are not the only one to get turn on by how fat you keep getting, wow ! 🥵☺️

Also i really like what your top says, it suits you very well ! 🐷🤤

6 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Good morning everyone! 🥰

Belly and Chins on full display 

Awesome Sean Penn GIF

• Curvage Model

New clip is up now! 😍

XRLB2934.thumb.GIF.0855241257099f21b44b61ad77dda137.GIF

Impromptu stuffing clip! 😍 I had no plans to make a clip, in fact I was busy all day. But when the chance to indulge on a very fattening meal came up I just had to share it! I could barely take my eyes off myself in the viewfinder. I’m practically unrecognizable! And of course that just turns me on even more 🤤🥵 So enjoy this clip of a lazy, indulgent, greedy piggy chowing down on a burger and chugging a Nutella milkshake 🤤🐷

Guest Carcer89
46 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

New clip is up now! 😍

XRLB2934.thumb.GIF.0855241257099f21b44b61ad77dda137.GIF

Impromptu stuffing clip! 😍 I had no plans to make a clip, in fact I was busy all day. But when the chance to indulge on a very fattening meal came up I just had to share it! I could barely take my eyes off myself in the viewfinder. I’m practically unrecognizable! And of course that just turns me on even more 🤤🥵 So enjoy this clip of a lazy, indulgent, greedy piggy chowing down on a burger and chugging a Nutella milkshake 🤤🐷

Here's to many more unplanned clip-worthy stuffings! You aren't the only one struggling to take your eyes off...