Guest maschio21
Merry Christmas, Curvage! [emoji3590][emoji319][emoji320]
577CB9AD-E9DA-4E49-9A5C-405C2A385658.thumb.jpeg.7cbb9376103b67212817a7c515128fa9.jpeg
HAPPY Christmas [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]
Do you wanna merry me for Christmas??? Your body is PERFECT and beautiful [emoji3062][emoji3062][emoji3590][emoji3590]

• Curvage Model

NEW CLIP!! 😍 DETENTION WITH TEACHER NIKKI 🥵🔥

FBUW7022.thumb.GIF.afda031c089423bb1fce42b811186d8f.GIF

One of your teachers has been really plumping up lately. Secretly, you think it's incredibly hot to see her whole body balloon. But you play it cool to your friends and talk about what a big fatty Teacher Nikki is. Unfortunately for you, another teacher overhears and you're given detention. You don't think things could get any worse until you realize that in charge of detention that day is none other than Nikki herself! And she's heard all about what you were saying. Worse still, you're the only student in detention today. But when Teacher Nikki confronts you about what you said, she doesn't seem angry. In fact, she seems to know what you truly think about her plump body! Next thing you know, your fat ass teacher is stripping down and teasing you, showing off all her rolls and curves! 😳

• Curvage Model

Good morning ❤️

I’ve injured my knee so I have to stay off it as much as possible. Which means forced laziness and an excuse to do even less than usual 😍

I’ll be ok, no need for surgery or anything but I have to take it easy and apply ice for the next few days. This means things like cooking will be a bit of a challenge for me so it looks like takeout and snacks are the way to go! 🤤

Send good healing vibes and lots of food, please! ❤️

7936F693-3022-4C2D-A446-4B47B8D9A53F.jpeg

Guest maschio21
Good morning [emoji3590]
I’ve injured my knee so I have to stay off it as much as possible. Which means forced laziness and an excuse to do even less than usual [emoji7]
I’ll be ok, no need for surgery or anything but I have to take it easy and apply ice for the next few days. This means things like cooking will be a bit of a challenge for me so it looks like takeout and snacks are the way to go! [emoji1786]
Send good healing vibes and lots of food, please! [emoji3590]
7936F693-3022-4C2D-A446-4B47B8D9A53F.thumb.jpeg.b55be3885c952375c28da59ad36c87cd.jpeg
You are Always PERFECT [emoji3590]

40 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Good morning ❤️

I’ve injured my knee so I have to stay off it as much as possible. Which means forced laziness and an excuse to do even less than usual 😍

I’ll be ok, no need for surgery or anything but I have to take it easy and apply ice for the next few days. This means things like cooking will be a bit of a challenge for me so it looks like takeout and snacks are the way to go! 🤤

feel better and come back fatter ;)

1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Good morning ❤️

You're looking gorgeous as always and I hope you feel better soon.

4 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Good morning ❤️

Hope for a Speedy recovery and Fell better soon Nikki 💙💙

Adam Sandler GIF