1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Good morning! 🥰

I made an absolute pig of myself over the weekend, some of it in public, too! 😳🤤🐷

Saturday I went out for dinner and had 3 courses all to myself. I really wonder what the staff must’ve thought! 😏 My ass was (obviously) too wide for the chair yet there I was stuffing myself with a starter, main, and dessert. 🤤🐷😍

Then Sunday I tried boozy hot chocolate with Bailey’s in it and someone tell me WHY I’ve never had it before?? Omg I want another right now 😂 I also had so yummy fresh cinnamon sugar doughnuts and a burrito. 🐷💕

6142D0E6-7E70-49BB-A20A-BC3DE91537B9.jpeg

If I was there I would constantly staring how your butt don't fit in chair.

5 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Good morning! 🥰

I made an absolute pig of myself over the weekend, some of it in public, too! 😳🤤🐷

Saturday I went out for dinner and had 3 courses all to myself. I really wonder what the staff must’ve thought! 😏 My ass was (obviously) too wide for the chair yet there I was stuffing myself with a starter, main, and dessert. 🤤🐷😍

Then Sunday I tried boozy hot chocolate with Bailey’s in it and someone tell me WHY I’ve never had it before?? Omg I want another right now 😂 I also had so yummy fresh cinnamon sugar doughnuts and a burrito. 🐷💕

Stuffings in public are hot because they show your enjoyment and your fat confidence !

The staff just saw a woman who can EAT with her beauty outgrowing the chair  ! 🥰

With how much you have eaten, i guess it was an amazing weekend ! ❤️

11 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Good morning! 🥰

They're saying 'No wonder she's so big!'  and 'One of these days she's going to come in here and need one chair for each cheek the way she's going'.

The hot chocolate with Bailey's is really good though.  I don't drink anymore but i do remember that well enough that my mouth is watering to the memory.

Guest maschio21
I had a little late night snacky last night [emoji56]
I have no neck, only extra chin [emoji23][emoji15]
Also, is it just me or do my tits look fuller?? [emoji3062]

51FF9DBB-0AF7-4574-8570-5A24A3498A41.thumb.jpeg.8f07fb55ab84d316bab41b72ebf8958e.jpeg
OMG [emoji3062][emoji3062][emoji3062] you turn me.. so hot [emoji3062][emoji3062][emoji3062]

3 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I had a little late night snacky last night 😇

I have no neck, only extra chin 😂😳

Also, is it just me or do my tits look fuller?? 🥵

51FF9DBB-0AF7-4574-8570-5A24A3498A41.jpeg

They do, Nikki.  Every inch of you looks fuller.  It's so insanely hot to watch your ongoing transformation.  You're going to need a whole row of seats when you eventually fly home.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Though you probably can’t tell, I’m wearing matching shorts 😅😳 But on me they're more like panties 😇 I absolutely love how low my belly is hanging these days and it gets me sooo excited! 😍🥵

00B41A0A-8E57-411D-9E3B-1F5AC519F995.jpeg

Omg shorts ? Really ? They definitely look like panties ! 😲😍

All your beautiful fat is swallowing them ! It's exciting !

You look even thicker today ! ❤️