Guest maschio21
Ready to be your massive spoiled housewife [emoji8]
5C0E379D-F5F7-43AC-AFA1-C3F4D7BE1B24.thumb.jpeg.5bc59a7a748055d8efefce4c36cd5d91.jpeg
646EAC75-3AD3-4AB5-AC29-A8C5708BA7E9.thumb.jpeg.0172f2ef7e5fb391ebd65cb84f07f7cb.jpeg
[emoji3062][emoji3062][emoji3062][emoji3062][emoji3062][emoji3062][emoji3062][emoji3062][emoji3062][emoji3062]

• Curvage Model

Good morning! 🥰

I made an absolute pig of myself over the weekend, some of it in public, too! 😳🤤🐷

Saturday I went out for dinner and had 3 courses all to myself. I really wonder what the staff must’ve thought! 😏 My ass was (obviously) too wide for the chair yet there I was stuffing myself with a starter, main, and dessert. 🤤🐷😍

Then Sunday I tried boozy hot chocolate with Bailey’s in it and someone tell me WHY I’ve never had it before?? Omg I want another right now 😂 I also had so yummy fresh cinnamon sugar doughnuts and a burrito. 🐷💕

6142D0E6-7E70-49BB-A20A-BC3DE91537B9.jpeg

9 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Good morning! 🥰

I made an absolute pig of myself over the weekend, some of it in public, too! 😳🤤🐷

Saturday I went out for dinner and had 3 courses all to myself. I really wonder what the staff must’ve thought! 😏 My ass was (obviously) too wide for the chair yet there I was stuffing myself with a starter, main, and dessert. 🤤🐷😍

Then Sunday I tried boozy hot chocolate with Bailey’s in it and someone tell me WHY I’ve never had it before?? Omg I want another right now 😂 I also had so yummy fresh cinnamon sugar doughnuts and a burrito. 🐷💕

Boozy hot chocolate is sooooooo good, I like to. I have a beautiful Canadian maple whiskey that makes apple cider devastating too. I put booze in like everything 😂 Glad you had an amazing weekend and you look stunning here!

1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Good morning! 🥰

I love this pose you look like a chubby gluttonous SI swimsuit model :)