I thought my boyfriend was a foodie .. turns out he's a feeder

• Curvage Model

I have been Jean shopping twice this week, I’ve been gaining rapidly … fall is for fatties. I thrive in the fall and winter months. I like to cook and bake. My feeder joked that he can’t eat all these creamy soups every night bc I’ll make him overweight 

B4B4175D-1319-4D98-BBB6-6E83D8C165E3.jpeg

18 minutes ago, CurvyCannabisCat said:

I have been Jean shopping twice this week, I’ve been gaining rapidly … fall is for fatties. I thrive in the fall and winter months. I like to cook and bake. My feeder joked that he can’t eat all these creamy soups every night bc I’ll make him overweight 

The dangers of being a feeder, some of those pounds might find their way onto your own waistline 😨

22 hours ago, CurvyCannabisCat said:

12 hours ago, CurvyCannabisCat said:

from the fitting room 😊 my boobs are so big that I need a bigger shirt size 😱🤣

04BAFEC6-A956-45ED-8DA0-C2BD99C34C6C.jpeg

All I have to say abut this turn of events is...Plotting The Simpsons GIF

• Curvage Model

@NikeLove1986 

Italian cookies 🤩🤩🤩 

my grandfather was a baker and my favorite cookies were these amazing star shaped butter cookies the AMOUNT OF BUTTER USED WAS INSANE and he would top them off with powdered sugar 😱 yummy now I have to make cookies 😊 

1 minute ago, CurvyCannabisCat said:

@NikeLove1986 

Italian cookies 🤩🤩🤩 

my grandfather was a baker and my favorite cookies were these amazing star shaped butter cookies the AMOUNT OF BUTTER USED WAS INSANE and he would top them off with powdered sugar 😱 yummy now I have to make cookies 😊 

Yeah u do... And i suggest just a suggestion do it in a sexy costume lol.. 

• Curvage Model

My birthday was yesterday ... I've been feasting so good!!  its no secret I love to get stuffed ❤️ BIG FATTER AND JUICER is the goal. Rapid Weight Gaining season has just begun. I want to celebrate with all of you so I am having my highest priced clips on sale ;) I don't have a wish list but if you would like to treat me to something, an appetizer, a meal, a snack, a shot, or a hit :)  you can always repurchase a clip that you loved ❤️ I also have picture sets that are sexy ;)  or simply wish me a happy birthday I love to engage with you all. Hugs and Kisses from this very stuffed curvy cannabis cat ❤️ 

here are the clips that are 50% off right now till the end of the weekend ENJOY ❤️