I thought my boyfriend was a foodie .. turns out he's a feeder

• Curvage Model

Hey all!!! 

I had a craving for some really good cheesecake ... so my feeder got me a Cheesecake Factory cheesecake with four different flavors!!!! So sweet and delicious! 

I want to share before, during, and after photos!!! Look out for the video clip coming soon!! I have hundreds of more photos of me doing what I love best! Eating 😍 look out for those too!! ❤️ 

Xoxo Curvy Cannabis Cat 

6C167829-51C3-4BCD-86DB-38ACE035D096.jpeg

B2EB9132-8448-43EF-AE58-B16B02000909.jpeg

1E11470A-E4F4-4EFB-B292-807B88731999.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Hello All ... I had my Sunday weigh in and my Sunday dinner. My amazing Feeder cooks for me and makes some really amazing steaks! I made some yummy guacamole 😍 

I had four stuffed mushrooms, a 1lb Steak, a huge potato, a big healthy salad, so much guacamole, and a freeze infused with Vodka! I also had plenty of thc 

After a very good stuffing ... I played some ping pong... I was so full I didn’t move much. I just kinda jiggled. Ha!!  

Xoxo Curvy Cannabis Cat 

73F814CD-8736-49E4-9E41-8A6875305260.jpeg

• Curvage Model

I totally didn't post French toast Friday .... 

I love sweets, I also love love love breakfast for dinner! 

My amazing truly wonderful Feeder made some yummy yummy French toast!!! I wasn’t able to record it but I got a side pic! To show my rolls ... I’ve been gaining I want to say I’ve gained about 15lbs? Maybe :) 

I’ll do my first month on curvage post soon! So we can all compare my tummy and celebrate with a video of tummy play.

What would you like to see? 

Stuffing videos ... tummy play ... belly jiggles. I love pizza so I want to do a series of that! I can’t wait to post my first photo set. It’ll be a collection of photos from videos that I’ve made and the photos will be sexy ;) 

here is the side pic aftermath of French toast Friday.  

4AA41C73-6407-4347-A819-160478D37D73.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Meow!!!! 

So I did something today 🥰 I finally posted my first photo set!!!!! 72 photos of the Curvy Cannabis Cat devouring cheesecake! 

Watch as the Curvy Cannabis Cat devours her cheesecake, with every bite She becomes warm. After the second to last slice she removes her shirt, exposing her big rolls and juicy breast in a crop top. A very full Curvy Cannabis Cat in fishnet stockings finishes on her side holding on to her full belly. 

• Curvage Model

MEOWW!!!!! 

Thank you to all who have purchased my photo set!!!!

I AM excited and amazed so many of you want to see my curves!!! 

I was a bit nervous to put content out... but I’m more excited now and I’m truly grateful for the support! 

I have gained more and I want to share another photo set!! 

FROM 207lbs to 215 lbs IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS!!!! (YIKESS) 

watch as I try to fit my clothes ... my thighs are thicker, my belly is bigger and my dresses are tighter!!!! They truly can’t contain my belly! 

• Curvage Model

Enjoy this photo set as a halftime show on your football Sunday. 🏈

Watch as the curvy cannabis revels her bigger, fuller belly. Once she’s consumed her big plate of food she then shows you what’s underneath. 

Being noticeably bigger she attempts to put on her workout outfit, sadly it no longer fits. She then attempts to put on her school uniform ... only to find out that her belly is no longer hiding.

Watch as the Curvy Cannabis Cat takes on the challenge of having a tequila shot from HER OWN BREAST (40DD) 

The Scale is showing 215lbs ... which makes her almost ten pounds heavier in less than 2 weeks.

• Curvage Model
On 9/24/2019 at 1:22 AM, Jay Rock said:

All those half time snacks are making you a full meal! :D 

1 hour ago, grateful said:

Love your snack ideas!    😍❤️

I enjoy my Spicy Foods so much! And I love love love Hot Cheetos on everything!!!! I’ve consumed so many of them, I love them in soups, on pizza in my sandwiches! So AMAZING! 

• Curvage Model

I eat the BiG bags ... in one sitting usually after a meal. 

My feeder knows the way to my belly and if I’m a good girl I get bags of chips ... it’s my favorite surprise. 

I love ALL THE CHIPS FLAMIN HOT the Doritos, ruffles, popcorn, hot fries! And the asteroids!!! 

• Curvage Model

HAPPY TACO TUESDAY!!! 

I am so excited for this week my first video will be uploaded!!!! I am excited to share with all of you how big and curvy my body is. My start weight was 207 and I am now at 215 and of course gaining!!! My stretch marks are growing, my breast have gotten one cup bigger and my thighs are thicker. Since I am growing rather quickly... I am running out of my sexy outfits for my videos... So I am adding my wish list to this thread. If you feel like gifting The Curvy Cannabis Cat something it would mean so much to me!! Thank You All I appreciate the support ❤️ 

• Curvage Model
On 10/1/2019 at 2:55 PM, CurvyCannabisCat said:

HAPPY TACO TUESDAY!!! 

I am so excited for this week my first video will be uploaded!!!! I am excited to share with all of you how big and curvy my body is. My start weight was 207 and I am now at 215 and of course gaining!!! My stretch marks are growing, my breast have gotten one cup bigger and my thighs are thicker. Since I am growing rather quickly... I am running out of my sexy outfits for my videos... So I am adding my wish list to this thread. If you feel like gifting The Curvy Cannabis Cat something it would mean so much to me!! Thank You All I appreciate the support ❤️ 

I never did upload my link so here is my WISH LIST https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2V1E5T19XY1LA?ref_=wl_share 

IF you're feeling nice and would love to show the Curvy Cannabis Cat some support through her growing help her by purchasing something off her list ... it is halloween month so I did add costumes. I will wear anything and post photos for all!! 

• Curvage Model

cυrvy cannaвιѕ caт weιgнт gaιn υpdaтe

Meow!!! 

THANK YOU ALL for following my weight gain journey!! I have been EATING AND EATING AND GAINING! I am officially a size bigger in jeans, I have more curves to hold in. I feel more comfortable wearing stockings and skirts now since my jeans won't really button up. My breasts are fuller, juicer, and heavier. My ass is growing it is rounder I can feel it jiggle as I walk. I can sense others staring when my feeder and I go out. I am getting used to my curves... I bump into things with my ass because thats how much its grown! I have recently discovered that I may be outgrowing my dinning table chairs. With this gaining I've also discovered how amazingly soft I feel... I am the plushiest, softest, sweetest thing ever! I am a Cinnabon roll, I smell of sweet sugar when I start to get full... making it hard for my feeder to keep his hands off me. So gaining has been an exciting and fun time ... but I want to get serious as I have some goals to reach. 

I have stepped on the scale and it reads .. 221.8 lbs  from 197lbs. My Weight Gain Goal is 263 lb.  

I know that I can and will reach my goal .. I am excited for all the great photo sets and videos I will create! My photo sets are very sexy and really worth purchasing! I am finally going to post my first video!! 

Here are some photos of my curves and I ❤️ 

495B0C4A-FBFB-48FF-BE7E-E85C498C601C.jpeg

EC391FCF-CE49-481A-81FA-4289E0CCD5FA.jpeg

BC57BF0B-0751-4D4D-BA8F-B0AFE4FE16A1.jpeg

Edited by CurvyCannabisCat
Pictures didn’t update :)

• Curvage Model

I am very excited to announce that my first video ever is uploading!!!!

You can finally enjoy the curvy cannabis cat on a video as she personally bakes a banana cream pie with YOU!!!! Join in on the high in The Curvy Cannabis Cats kitchen, while she talks about the weight gain she's done and how she's acquiring funds for her new wardrobe. Indulge on this sexy feast for your OWN eyes the kitty rocking tassels and fishnet stockings.  

Meow Meow Kitty love