I thought my boyfriend was a foodie .. turns out he's a feeder

• Curvage Model

I’ve been eating good… Short story time!!! my fiancé had a work event this Saturday, I have gained so much in 2 years! This was the first time people had seen me and others had seen me 2 years ago! I showed up with so many curves, my boobs are twice the size they used to be, my ass moves when I walk and my face is so round making me look younger 🫣 (we already have an age gap ☺️) the dress I was wearing was flattering but not overly sexy, although the slit did expose my fat juicy thigh 🫠

I was told how beautiful I looked, how I was a pretty one, and that I smelled nice. All the while I could feel myself getting stared at, I could sense the shift of energy in the room and I caught several getting a glimpse. It’s amazing what my curves can do 😅 Isn’t it amazing how my curves aren’t easy to hide and how one look at my feeder and I practically gives us away. We always wonder what people have to say, wish we could hear their comments 😂 We’re pretty Ballsy and can take jokes.  

We celebrated my reintroduction by ordering me a Pizza Hut box and having several bowls. I was such a good girl at the event, I got belly rubs and so much more ;)  

3C53C2F9-2950-4F8C-91A2-432EC2AB383E.jpeg

3 hours ago, CurvyCannabisCat said:

I’ve been eating good… Short story time!!! my fiancé had a work event this Saturday, I have gained so much in 2 years! This was the first time people had seen me and others had seen me 2 years ago! I showed up with so many curves, my boobs are twice the size they used to be, my ass moves when I walk and my face is so round making me look younger 🫣 (we already have an age gap ☺️) the dress I was wearing was flattering but not overly sexy, although the slit did expose my fat juicy thigh 🫠

I was told how beautiful I looked, how I was a pretty one, and that I smelled nice. All the while I could feel myself getting stared at, I could sense the shift of energy in the room and I caught several getting a glimpse. It’s amazing what my curves can do 😅 Isn’t it amazing how my curves aren’t easy to hide and how one look at my feeder and I practically gives us away. We always wonder what people have to say, wish we could hear their comments 😂 We’re pretty Ballsy and can take jokes.  

We celebrated my reintroduction by ordering me a Pizza Hut box and having several bowls. I was such a good girl at the event, I got belly rubs and so much more ;)  

3C53C2F9-2950-4F8C-91A2-432EC2AB383E.jpeg

So i been a huge fan sense the jump on my other account... (Nikelove1986) you been doing such great work and just want to say you are one of my favorites on here 💜🖤💜🖤

• Curvage Model

I felt so hot in this dress, we went out on a date to a show and my feeder smacked my ass in front of all the onlookers. I felt my ass jiggle and many many stares. Let’s just say we were the best looking and the most stared at 😂😌 

6B8D0635-9003-4D70-8CDE-40BA75318362.jpeg