I thought my boyfriend was a foodie .. turns out he's a feeder

• Curvage Model

Friday and I’m feeling frisky 😌

I can’t wait to be bent over … with my belly out as I eat my cake on all fours. my belly hits the floor with every bite I take my body jiggles my fat rolls smack every time I go down for more cake. My feeder watches and can’t help but grab my belly. He’s so hard from watching me be a total pig. I moan before I let out a juicy burp. I am almost finished with my cake, I’m so excited. I’m wet with desire and messy with icing. I’ve been such a good piggy that my feeder decides to flip me over and licks the icing off my erect nipples grabbing my breast with his mouth sucking me clean. He shoves the last bite of cake into my mouth and I beg to be fucked like the good piggy that I am. He grabs the funnel and the heavy cream he’s not done with me yet… he ties my hands behind my back he teases me and then demands I open my mouth. I finish the heavy cream in 5 pulls and he’s ready for me. He kisses my belly slowly making a trail down my double belly he’s amazed at how sweet I taste he can taste my desire. My belly is bloated, it’s shining from all the icing and I can’t wait any longer. I break free and I get on top of my feeder, he’s amazed at the difference of my weight and how juicy I feel once he’s inside.  😜 

6534177A-F5B2-4634-96C3-8865D2B872B8.jpeg

Edited by CurvyCannabisCat

22 minutes ago, CurvyCannabisCat said:

I can’t wait to be bent over … with my belly out as I eat my cake on all fours. my belly hits the floor with every bite I take my body jiggles my fat rolls smack every time I go down for more cake. My feeder watches and can’t help but grab my belly. He’s so hard from watching me be a total pig. I moan before I let out a juicy burp. I am almost finished with my cake, I’m so excited. I’m wet with desire and messy with icing. I’ve been such a good piggy that my feeder decides to flip me over and licks the icing off my erect nipples grabbing my breast with his mouth sucking me clean. He shoves the last bite of cake into my mouth and I beg to be fucked like the good piggy that I am. He grabs the funnel and the heavy cream he’s not done with me yet… he ties my hands behind my back he teases me and then demands I open my mouth. I finish the heavy cream in 5 pulls and he’s ready for me. He kisses my belly slowly making a trail down my double belly he’s amazed at how sweet I taste he can taste my desire. My belly is bloated, it’s shining from all the icing and I can’t wait any longer. I break free and I get on top of my feeder, he’s amazed at the difference of my weight and how juicy I feel once he’s inside.  😜 

season 2 showtime GIF by Shameless

Guest Txcowboy713
1 hour ago, CurvyCannabisCat said:

I have a new clip pending approval 

B37CA724-C5FB-4DE5-BE37-757FF1FBC776.jpeg

Wow you’re getting huge!   We need a before and after pic of your gain!

Guest Txcowboy713
6 hours ago, CurvyCannabisCat said:

That is the greatest thing I’ve read on this site!  50 Shades of Curvage should be the name of this lol!

• Curvage Model

This is the ass I used to have … I started taking photos of my whole body when I first started my curvage days … as a user and not a model. Hehe I then became a model!!!  I love the skin I am in … I’m so grateful for my curvage community 😍🥰😘 

30F48606-0A56-44C1-9659-B57B52FB4D51.jpeg

F05FB818-1CC6-4F76-A3B7-1760C2F8BC83.png

986280CB-C6F0-41E0-8ACA-F08038E52018.jpeg