I thought my boyfriend was a foodie .. turns out he's a feeder

• Curvage Model

I am documenting my gains with this outfit and every night I give myself a belly rub with lotion or oil. I’m recording these belly massages so that I can finally have a belly play clip for you guys! 

here is a little sneak peak 😘

AD06A39F-7440-4D7C-88CE-627272D5D112.gif

Edited by CurvyCannabisCat

• Curvage Model

I had to run errands and totally forgot to post my outfit of the day… I am growing like full on growing I’m sure my feeder will be shocked when he returns. Also I am weighing and measuring myself 😌😘😘 every night before my sexy belly rubs. This will all be filmed 🤯

43A82F8F-622A-406C-A987-27C1B7E5A37C.jpeg

• Curvage Model

Good morning last night I was a total piggy I also decided to film my dinner stuffing and it was sooo sexy. I forgot to post here … highly elevated problems 😅 any who I’ll post a little teaser for you 😚  

can you tell that I am growing? Can you see it? Let me know I’ll post more if you interact today 🥰😍 

7FFD7ED2-16B7-46AB-A759-E7074709B57D.jpeg

3 hours ago, CurvyCannabisCat said:

Good morning last night I was a total piggy I also decided to film my dinner stuffing and it was sooo sexy. I forgot to post here … highly elevated problems 😅 any who I’ll post a little teaser for you 😚  

can you tell that I am growing? Can you see it? Let me know I’ll post more if you interact today 🥰😍 

7FFD7ED2-16B7-46AB-A759-E7074709B57D.jpeg

If you cant see the gainz here hit up your local eye doctor because BIG THINGS POPPIN IN THIS THREAD 

Great Job Yes GIF by Hollywood Suite