I thought my boyfriend was a foodie .. turns out he's a feeder

• Curvage Model

Sexy Sunday Stuffing 

my feeder made me a really yummy pina colada, he ordered one of my favorites and I don’t know what it is until grub hub drops it off 🤩🥰 ohh I’m soooo excited 💦👅 

here’s a pic of how my Sunday started 

B062EECB-8C4B-4705-A358-58A2919A5908.jpeg

9130C795-5FB4-4F77-8429-2BAD536AD384.jpeg

Edited by CurvyCannabisCat

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Voluptuouslover said:

Ok....so let me get this - You watch all the UFC fights, Laker games probably Dodger games all while your man stiffs you with food and you keep loving the lbs. you are packing on and becoming even more Beautiful.  You are a u I corn aren’t you?  You are almost to good to be true and HOT!

I LOVE LOVE UFC, I love a great story and Dana White knows how to promote, how to pick his fighters, rematches and knows how to entertain. I like the NBA, I like the laker games and I'm also a grandpa james fan haha. I love the NFL I can't wait for football season!!  I am a huge student and my feeder is a great teacher. I am not a Dodger fan ... ha!! but I do like baseball, I love going to baseball games over watching them on tv. I also like the NHL. 

I make massive meals to stuff with when we have game night/fight night,  and I usually eat most of it. I love to indulge and cheer on a team. I also love that I know what's going on when I watch sports. I will add that sometimes I can;t eat while watching the UFC bc its soo intense ha!!

I am real, :) 

20 hours ago, CurvyCannabisCat said:

I LOVE LOVE UFC, I love a great story and Dana White knows how to promote, how to pick his fighters, rematches and knows how to entertain. I like the NBA, I like the laker games and I'm also a grandpa james fan haha. I love the NFL I can't wait for football season!!  I am a huge student and my feeder is a great teacher. I am not a Dodger fan ... ha!! but I do like baseball, I love going to baseball games over watching them on tv. I also like the NHL. 

I make massive meals to stuff with when we have game night/fight night,  and I usually eat most of it. I love to indulge and cheer on a team. I also love that I know what's going on when I watch sports. I will add that sometimes I can;t eat while watching the UFC bc its soo intense ha!!

I am real, :) 

Check you out!  Your Man is very lucky and you are the coolest.....not to mention unbelievably sexy!