I thought my boyfriend was a foodie .. turns out he's a feeder

Guest midwestfeeder
1 hour ago, CurvyCannabisCat said:

ok ordering the second round of goods haha 

instacart delivered heavy cream and now to order from door dash or  postmates?? 

Chinese and more edibles??

• Curvage Model

The heavy weight champion of the feedees is here after her munchie madness her appetite has grown like no other. On 420 at 420 the Curvy Cannabis Cat had her meal flown in by her amazing feeder. The gift is presented and the Curvy Cannabis Cat drools. 20 greasy tacos, 14 stuffed peppers one jumbo jack and a thicc oreo shake. Buckets of ranch will be consumed; the shake will be chugged. The curvy cannabis cat will be filmed as her curves grow. You’ll see her before and after, a real rapid weight gain. Watch as the curvy cannabis cat eats her five minutes away, while you won’t see the video today you’ll  have the opportunity to interact and have a sneak peek with pictures. Do not miss this epic 420 event Grab your lighter, your bong, your pen, your flower, shatter, gummies, Heck even CBDS lol 

image4 (1).jpeg

image6.jpeg

image5 (1).jpeg

3 minutes ago, CurvyCannabisCat said:

The heavy weight champion of the feedees is here after her munchie madness her appetite has grown like no other. On 420 at 420 the Curvy Cannabis Cat had her meal flown in by her amazing feeder. The gift is presented and the Curvy Cannabis Cat drools. 20 greasy tacos, 14 stuffed peppers one jumbo jack and a thicc oreo shake. Buckets of ranch will be consumed; the shake will be chugged. The curvy cannabis cat will be filmed as her curves grow. You’ll see her before and after, a real rapid weight gain. Watch as the curvy cannabis cat eats her five minutes away, while you won’t see the video today you’ll  have the opportunity to interact and have a sneak peek with pictures. Do not miss this epic 420 event Grab your lighter, your bong, your pen, your flower, shatter, gummies, Heck even CBDS lol 

image4 (1).jpeg

image6.jpeg

image5 (1).jpeg

Can't wait eat up!! Lets get you massive

• Curvage Model

HAPPY 420 
Hey it’s me again several levels elevated than before 🤣 continuing on the 420 celebration. I have had Several Gummies and a few bowls. All of that make for a very happy Curvy Cannabis Cat. I have filmed the first episode of this limited series ;)
Today as every other day I enjoy my cannabis, this is an elevated, happy mind state and the massive munchies that are produced are wonderful for the rapid gains I am about to create. I ate my jumbo Jack that was smothered in Mayo so fast.
The five tacos I have inhaled have left a nice glow to my face! Thank you taco grease 🤩 I have chugged a thick nice flavorful hoppy IPA, through a straw. I was a bit parched so I did chug some of my Oreo cookie shake. my curves are busting out of my outfit! I love how sexy and big my curves are, this outfit won’t ever fit the same! I just had another edible stuffed into my face. I’ll be back with more 🤪 

FBC97684-903B-4FA6-8813-758E33B4F03F.jpeg

3CCCA484-195D-4B7E-A309-34C8143F5564.jpeg

9641692D-4E8A-4CB2-8DBB-6C0AACD1CF4A.jpeg

9 minutes ago, CurvyCannabisCat said:

HAPPY 420 
Hey it’s me again several levels elevated than before 🤣 continuing on the 420 celebration. I have had Several Gummies and a few bowls. All of that make for a very happy Curvy Cannabis Cat. I have filmed the first episode of this limited series ;)
Today as every other day I enjoy my cannabis, this is an elevated, happy mind state and the massive munchies that are produced are wonderful for the rapid gains I am about to create. I ate my jumbo Jack that was smothered in Mayo so fast.
The five tacos I have inhaled have left a nice glow to my face! Thank you taco grease 🤩 I have chugged a thick nice flavorful hoppy IPA, through a straw. I was a bit parched so I did chug some of my Oreo cookie shake. my curves are busting out of my outfit! I love how sexy and big my curves are, this outfit won’t ever fit the same! I just had another edible stuffed into my face. I’ll be back with more 🤪 

FBC97684-903B-4FA6-8813-758E33B4F03F.jpeg

3CCCA484-195D-4B7E-A309-34C8143F5564.jpeg

9641692D-4E8A-4CB2-8DBB-6C0AACD1CF4A.jpeg

Ever growing beautiful growing and oozing out of everything like I said I forsee atleast 3lbs tonight

Guest BrewGuy
20 minutes ago, CurvyCannabisCat said:

Hey guys some interaction would be great 😊🤭🥰  I am a whole meal 👅

I’ll bite - this is fucking awesome and yes, yes you are

What’s the beverage of choice this evening? (Have been taking a break from beer, am jealous)

33 minutes ago, CurvyCannabisCat said:

I have demolished another round of tacos Beer and Jalapeño poppers here’s a side view ... Take a look at these Rolls 👅🥵 

Hey guys some interaction would be great 😊🤭🥰  I am a whole meal 👅

27761501-7B58-4EC3-80F8-A8C690E7053B.jpeg

9E0DD42B-4136-48D4-9EEF-6AF0AA6E50D8.jpeg

Wow that outfit is getting stretched out as we speak!! Those hands are constantly busy!!

Guest BrewGuy
2 minutes ago, CurvyCannabisCat said:

Super  hoppy and crisp!! Squatters IPA

Booze AND hops = delicious, delicious fuel for the gains. Also, awesome choice (anything below 7% is a session beer, mwahahaha)

6 minutes ago, CurvyCannabisCat said:

ROUND THREEE TACOS 11-15 (just five more to go... unless someone orders more 🤣☺️

8798A33D-0A9A-40B5-85D1-3EDB94EE488E.jpeg

CC9FD087-5232-4531-8967-947F26E4B61C.jpeg

You got this and wow you can actually tell your stomach is sticking out even further!! I bet its crazy heavy!! And yes let's get you some more food!! Another 6 or 7 tacos and whole cheesecake is what you need lol

• Curvage Model

I am 15 tacos in  ... mega stuffed!!
hoping I can do the last five tacos so that all my 420 Greedy Weedy Feedee dreams come true.  
it’s time to have several bowls back to back. watch Dazed and Confused and get my feeder super baked 🤪

B7E1907E-97B8-4283-A899-2D6DE421392D.jpeg

C1331342-A948-42CD-89E9-A9E26E9EB09B.jpeg

AFFEB00A-7E15-46BC-B64A-7FE1D4C3A204.jpeg

• Curvage Model

Hey guys!!!! 

After an amazing fun interactive 420 I’ve had the perfect Feedee day. I was sooo stuffed from the 20 tacos, jumbo jack and jalapeño poppers!! The edibles took over and made me sleep soo hard. I feel so rested and stuffed :) all I’ve been able to do, is lounge around, eat more edibles. 

As I edit this amazingly fun stuffing video, I see that I demolished the red lobster admirals feast (family meal for four). I can see my big belly growing, it shines the fuller I get. I am so sexy and juicer than ever. Man my gains have won. My feeder truly is the best ☺️ 

Here are some pics from the video I am editing 💕

E90FB7FD-3EB6-479B-A003-8F64701F30FB.jpeg

7D058CC8-EEE5-4A68-8333-5970DED2F218.jpeg

7B387014-8FCD-40B8-B24D-7F0A116420CB.jpeg