I thought my boyfriend was a foodie .. turns out he's a feeder

• Curvage Model

Feedee February 

The Curvy Cannabis Cat is excited to announce a 14 days of greedy feedee action. Her plan on gaining rapidly, will only make the way to 300lbs a fun challenge. She’s showing you the first weigh in of this challenge. The goal is to consume all the cravings she’s having, in enormous quantities. From piles of donuts, to family sized meals, the curvy cannabis cat is ready to be spoiled. Follow for the fun and the daily Feedee posts.  

BE360F44-63E0-44E4-9DE0-BAF9796CB8E3.jpeg

0008F222-087D-40F3-8AB9-47CA53E2DE08.jpeg

• Curvage Model

Went out and about this morning, was craving a donut so I got the usual. They had run out of crossiant donuts so she gifted me my second maple bar 😍 on the way home I saw Jack in the box so of course I had to get four tacos, the chicken delux sandwich and a jr jumbo Jack 🤪🤪 

full Af  

*sorry for the late post, I wa a busy cleaning out my closet bc a try on is coming. I’ve outgrown most of my clothes 

6FC996B2-2112-485D-ABE1-4A0DB735E674.jpeg

17 minutes ago, CurvyCannabisCat said:

Went out and about this morning, was craving a donut so I got the usual. They had run out of crossiant donuts so she gifted me my second maple bar 😍 on the way home I saw Jack in the box so of course I had to get four tacos, the chicken delux sandwich and a jr jumbo Jack 🤪🤪 

full Af  

*sorry for the late post, I wa a busy cleaning out my closet bc a try on is coming. I’ve outgrown most of my clothes 

6FC996B2-2112-485D-ABE1-4A0DB735E674.jpeg

Thats hot!! You'll be hungry again in a little bit!! Get big you got this no stopping now!!

• Curvage Model

Ok y’all it’s super bowl Sunday 

here is my little set up ... the foods are almost ready I am cooking it all chicken, stuffed mushrooms, mozzarella sticks infused with Tee H Ceee 🐱 and so much more!!! Wait and see 😀 I also plan on going live on the gram @ the curvy cannabis cat 😍 for live video updates 

1FADC2A1-4CDE-46DF-AA18-0814B56CD7E4.jpeg

• Curvage Model

Sooo yesterday my feeder said that for every CHIEFS touchdown I’d consume 1000 calories. Well they didn’t score not one, not one 🥲 so I was a lill wreck less and I got stuffed AF ☺️ Like stuffed so much so that it’s even noticeable from the first photos to the last which are these 

2C317B6A-8DFE-4EB5-9314-2777E576E92F.jpeg

Edited by CurvyCannabisCat

14 minutes ago, CurvyCannabisCat said:

Sooo yesterday my feeder said that for every CHIEFS touchdown I’d consume 1000 calories. Well they didn’t score not one, not one 🥲 so I was a lill wreck less and I got stuffed AF ☺️ Like stuffed so much so that it’s even noticeable from the first photos to the last which are these 

2C317B6A-8DFE-4EB5-9314-2777E576E92F.jpeg

Wow that tattoo is going to disappear beneath that massive belly

• Curvage Model

My feedee challenge is still on going and my lust for 300lbs is soo real ... I got two jumbo jacks and four tacos for my first lunch ... I have ben eyeing a box of cheetos mac n chesse ❤️ 

Let me SHOW YOU A LITTLE SOMETHING  ❤️;) 

1F3334A3-CA1E-4302-B225-97F62EEEFB9E.jpeg

Edited by CurvyCannabisCat

10 minutes ago, CurvyCannabisCat said:

My feedee challenge is still on going and my lust for 300lbs is soo real ... I got two jumbo jacks and four tacos for my first lunch ... I have ben eyeing a box of cheetos mac n chesse ❤️ 

Let me SHOW YOU A LITTLE SOMETHING  ❤️;) 

1F3334A3-CA1E-4302-B225-97F62EEEFB9E.jpeg

Wow amazing I love that quote first lunch lol are you close to 300 and do you want to gain past 300??