I thought my boyfriend was a foodie .. turns out he's a feeder

• Curvage Model

The Curvy Cannabis Cat kicks off the year with a faMily meal deal stuffing. 

Her feeder wants to PEI YOUR WEI for THE  PEI WEI FAMILY MEAL STUFFING CLIP ...

FOR 24 HOURS ONLY  THIS CLIP WILL BE  12.99 AFTER THE 24 HOURS IT WILL GO BACK UP TO THE REGULAR PRICE OF  24.99 

this video includes 

Feedee Jar of Kinks 

Two sexy outfit changes  

A huge stuffing to bring in 2021 

ONE very sexy bigger Curvy Cannabis Cat 

CURVYCATLIT.jpg

image1 (7).jpeg

• Curvage Model

A little story time

I have been a very naughty girl ... I got too baked and fell asleep on Daddy.  My kitty didn't get to be played with so I am being grounded. In order to make up for lost play time daddy said I have to be a good girl and eat lots and lots of calories. If I am a good girl he will play with kitty again. I want to satisfy my hunger and kitty. The only way to win is to eat lots and lots of calories. As the week goes by I will be updating with photos of all the food daddy says to eat and then I will be presented with a challenge. I will be posting it all here come play with us ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

Daddy got us some super loaded yummy sandwiches 

I got the steak bomb with soo much queso and jalapeños and banana peppers and roasted peppers with lettuce pastrami and steak SOOO JUICY also with a side of Mac  n queso 

here is the before and after 🤯

0B83ECED-BA95-468A-8010-CD3340835C87.jpeg

F62A3241-2E4F-4B08-8069-F43455202C4D.jpeg

• Curvage Model

For dinner I Made Caldo de Pollo 

chicken soup and Mexican rice in a bowl... very heavy and very filling, as my extra credit calories Daddy made me have another bowl super loaded!!! 
mexican chicken soup 

cabbage, carrots, potato, zucchini, &  chicken!! 
I had four tortillas and queso fresco STUFFED AF 😅🤤🤤 THE AFTERMATH 

83DA23D5-C7B0-486B-81BE-23F3AA26B7A4.jpeg

13748B5A-B28C-43CB-AD04-ECD5F9166AAF.jpeg

• Curvage Model

FEEDEE FEBURARY

From girlfriend to Feedee, From Foodie to Feeder.

I have always always loved food, I have always had an oral fixation, I just never had a feeder. I started my journey after my feeder and I discovered that our foodie date nights, were always our foreplay and the finish of a meal was pure ecstasy. The more I ate the more I got turned on. I have found my feeder, he encourages every last bite, he will come home with endless treats, and when I am far too full he waits on me hand and foot. It’s no surprise that after gaining 100+ LBS we are still very much doing it. This is my life and I get to share it with you. This month is Feedee Feburary (you saw it here first <3)  I will be posting daily meals, snacks, and all the beers consumed. I am elated to announce that this month I will be taking on a rapid weight challenge. Calories will be chugged, buckets of butter will be melted, my jaw will ache from all the Cheetos it will chew. My belly will stretch, my belly hang will be unreal. My amazing juicy curves will bounce even more, the amazing bust I have will grow and spill out of my bras, and my ass will grow so big that my jeans won’t go over it. My face and cheeks will fill out more, the weigh ins will be filmed and ya’ll will have front row seats. Grab your beer or your smoking device bc things are going to be LIT. 

4E3ED9E5-C53C-440A-912A-3E8B3068E365.jpeg

Edited by CurvyCannabisCat
Pictures 🥰