I thought my boyfriend was a foodie .. turns out he's a feeder

• Curvage Model

I wanna thank all of you for the constant love, on my posts and my videos!!! Thank you soo much 💓 

I know Christmas is over but Father Christmas just delivers pound after pound the gain is amazing and the girls are so round and ripe! My rolls are juicy 

E39459EC-F331-4D23-9132-EF2879BCCFBC.jpeg

Edited by CurvyCannabisCat

• Curvage Model

The gains are huge... I’ve been busy stuffing my face. 
PAPA JOHNS has stuffed crust PIZZA 👅
I was scrolling through Instagram, shoving pizza into my mouth, as I am watching all these workout posts I yelled out loud “These workout are not in my plan for 2021” and that’s how I’m kicking off the year! Gaining, growing, and becoming your favorite Feedee. 
And yess my ass is huge now 🤩

2F921C6B-927B-4D56-B700-6A86920A11F9.jpeg

Guest grateful

Despite the contact high and the contact fat and that you cause me to obsess on fat and eating to a point of distraction and that you make me wanna smoke too much and watch sports I don't even care about----I still love you!!!  Have a great new year!!! 😂😊

Really hot pics BTW thanks for the great post!!!  😁

• Curvage Model

GUYS GUYS GUYS!!! 
I am excited to announce my new video will be up shortly ... yes you’ll see my holiday gains!!! my big juicy round body and new epic stuffings are coming to you soon 🥰 here is a little sneak peek of my juicy rolls :) PEEP MY ROLL TRYING TO BUSY OUT OF MY SHORTS 🤩

0D56EF17-70A3-4904-9B4B-224B439987DE.jpeg

0DB6A7EE-00AF-4E0B-8C90-AA181F5D07D0.jpeg

• Curvage Model

Sooo last night I was ready to submit my clip, but yes I was very toasted and had several vodka shots after losing horribly in madden. 🤣🤣🤣 I got super stuffed with my papa John’s pizza ... so I didn’t post my video because kitty wanted play time. So today is the day 🤩😊 I am so juicy and hot 

C1DDEE5B-4F55-4B08-A1A0-2252A06D2A99.jpeg

BD3E6E33-81DC-4E2B-B0B0-B3F8C860A0A5.jpeg

• Curvage Model

THE CURVY CANNABIS CAT AND HER FEEDER WANT TO PEI YOUR WEI to the PEI WEI FAMILY MEAL STUFFING

FOR 24 HOURS THIS VIDEO WILL BE PRICED 12.99 (50% OFF) AFTER THE 24 HOURS THE PRICE WILL BE 24.99 

FEATURING A HIGHLY ELEVATED CURVY CANNABIS CAT 

-A PEI WEI FAMILY MEAL STUFFING 

-TWO SEXY OUTFITS 

& AJAR OF KINKS 

image0-13.jpeg

image2-9.jpeg