I thought my boyfriend was a foodie .. turns out he's a feeder

• Curvage Model

@Bigwolover hey!! So it’s no secret I love to eat, I just do my friends know that when I have the munchies I can not be stopped. Some have joked that good can’t be around me bc it’ll be consumed. Some of my friends have found my socials … 😰 they have seen the link to my curvage and well they are fond of the gains. We don’t really discuss my actually gains. They love the curves and some are FFA but we don’t discuss it lol 

1 minute ago, CurvyCannabisCat said:

At the moment I am reading The Body Keeps the Score and a book on the roots of Reiki Healing. I am a Usi Reiki practitioner 🍃  

Today I picked up a book of spells 🙂

I'm old so quite literally have no idea what Reiki is - sorry! I'm guessing it's nothing to do with Harry Potter 😐🤣

You look magic though 👍😉

• Curvage Model

I have eaten a large pizza and some lil pizza rolls and I have chugged so much Coca Cola my burps were unbelievable!!! I’m watching football all day today … and phew them birds!!! Wow I couldn’t believe the niners. It’s BURROW TIME tho!! I’m going to chug a beer and get ready for my crab boil that’s for dinner 😌😜   Enjoy these pictures for now 😘😘

75FBFF5D-FE1D-4345-B97B-6C2E4D557D10.jpeg

85428B97-3255-41DE-A7CA-38EAC2F22EC3.jpeg

A2A8A749-907F-4DD7-A93B-4A7AE179606C.jpeg

5 hours ago, CurvyCannabisCat said:

I have eaten a large pizza and some lil pizza rolls and I have chugged so much Coca Cola my burps were unbelievable!!! I’m watching football all day today … and phew them birds!!! Wow I couldn’t believe the niners. It’s BURROW TIME tho!! I’m going to chug a beer and get ready for my crab boil that’s for dinner 😌😜   Enjoy these pictures for now 😘😘

75FBFF5D-FE1D-4345-B97B-6C2E4D557D10.jpeg

85428B97-3255-41DE-A7CA-38EAC2F22EC3.jpeg

A2A8A749-907F-4DD7-A93B-4A7AE179606C.jpeg

😍😍 great day for it!