Finally told my fiancée!

lafan101

Update: getting ready for bed last night, she comes out of the bathroom  after having weighed herself and informs me that she put on all the weight she lost just before the wedding. I joked with her, “we’ve been married three weeks and you’re already letting yourself go?” We both laughed and I proceeded to knead her belly from behind as we spooned and fell asleep. 

Her open attitude to embracing her size combined with the fact that she’s gaining weight slow and steady has me very excited and optimistic for the holidays. I’m really really hoping she can get to 250 or close to it by the new year. My ultimate goal/fantasy is to have her approaching 300 by our 1 year anniversary 🤩

• 2 weeks later...

Update: My wife went to her gyno yesterday for a checkup and also bc she missed her period this month (We had a lot of fun on our wedding night  haha 🤷🏻‍♂️) . We were both relieved to find out that she isn’t pregnant at the moment. During foreplay last night I ask “I know you’re not pregnant, but how did your boobs get so much fuller?” She replied, “because you feed me so well“ at which point she shoved one in my mouth. 

I found her statement funny bc I dont feed her at all and I love that she’s making excuses for why she’s getting fatter. I’m sure it’s got nothing with her stash of brownies I found hidden in one of the cabinets or the ice cream sandwiches she was eating when I got home from work. God,  I love this woman and how she’s given in to inevitably obesity! 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Robert572
On 11/15/2019 at 4:48 AM, lafan101 said:

She’s gone from a C to a D cup 😃

How did you work up the courage to tell her about your fetish? My wife is at around 250 right now but I’d like for her to start gaining but her confidence is so low although I tell her all the time how I find her attractive and how beautiful she is but it just seems to do no good.

On 11/28/2019 at 1:50 AM, Robert572 said:

How did you work up the courage to tell her about your fetish? My wife is at around 250 right now but I’d like for her to start gaining but her confidence is so low although I tell her all the time how I find her attractive and how beautiful she is but it just seems to do no good.

Being half asleep and delirious helped haha. No but seriously it was building up inside and I just couldn’t keep it in anymore. I love my wife a lot and it was eating me up inside that I was keeping a secret from her. 

I’m so glad everything is out in the open now. The post thanksgiving extracurriculars were so much fun. We get back to our hotel and she rips off her pants and sweater, lays down on the bed and says “my belly is so full, so no squeezing but I’d love for you to rub it”. It was her biggest food baby yet. She knew what she was doing bc one thing led to another. I can’t begin to explain how mesmerizing it was to watch her round belly flop around in the cowgirl position. Like I said, never seen it so engorged. Can’t wait until next thanksgiving! 

Guest Robert572
2 hours ago, lafan101 said:

Being half asleep and delirious helped haha. No but seriously it was building up inside and I just couldn’t keep it in anymore. I love my wife a lot and it was eating me up inside that I was keeping a secret from her. 

I’m so glad everything is out in the open now. The post thanksgiving extracurriculars were so much fun. We get back to our hotel and she rips off her pants and sweater, lays down on the bed and says “my belly is so full, so no squeezing but I’d love for you to rub it”. It was her biggest food baby yet. She knew what she was doing bc one thing led to another. I can’t begin to explain how mesmerizing it was to watch her round belly flop around in the cowgirl position. Like I said, never seen it so engorged. Can’t wait until next thanksgiving! 

It’s eating at me too having not told her yet. I just wish she was as confident about the extra weight as your wife

• 2 months later...

Almost blew it last night!

I was dozing off last night when all of a sudden I feel my wife’s hand “exploring” down my shorts. Ok, it’s game time. Heavy petting starts and she’s whispering all sorts of things in my ear. One of which is “I want your big hands to rub me all over”, so I oblige and start playing with her soft hips and butt which has gotten just massive.

I know she’s absolutely gained weight over the last 3 months but she won’t admit it. Every time it comes up in conversation she always says it’s 215. *eye roll* Yeah right, I’m imagining what I’ve been seeing and feeling for the last three months. Her belly has gotten more pronounced and her butt and hips barely fit in any of her pants anymore (she wears a size 14/16 depending on the brand). Watching her get dressed in the morning is very entertaining. When we hug I can’t get my hands to meet around her butt anymore and I have long arms (I’m 6’4”). By my guess there’s no way she’s less than 230lbs at the moment ,which at 5’3” is a sight to behold 😛

So back to last night: My hands are roaming. I’m jiggling her belly and boobs and then my hands slide behind to her butt and I’m really just in awe of how soft and round it’s become. She’s loving every second of it and is very, very aroused. Now like an idiot I ask, “babe how much do you weigh now? Tell me the truth. This is fantastic (as I jiggle her butt).” You could almost hear the record scratch. Her face turns serious and she says “why would you ruin the mood asking me that?” To which I reply, “I want to know. Your body feels even more incredible than ever before” and before she has time to get mad or think I start pleasuring her. 

Crisis averted but I realized shes much further away from embracing the bbw lifestyle and truly indulging me in fat talk then I thought. It’s so weird because we talk about her big belly all the time but as soon as numbers come up she’s triggered. Oh well, lesson learned. 

Anyone experience their partners aversion to hearing or talking about what they weigh?