Finally told my fiancée!

lafan101

Context: fiancée is 5’4, 218 lbs. When we met she was approximately 180 lbs. In 3+ years of courtship we’ve never discussed anything even remotely related to me being an FA or her potentially gaining.

It finally happened last night. We were both half asleep, hands wandering doing some heavy petting, with neither of us talking. Finally my hands found their way to her belly and I started playing with her soft fat. When we first started dating she hated when I touched her belly, but she’s gotten used to it by now and let’s me play with all of her chubby bits. The heavy petting continued and finally I whispered into her ear, “I don’t want you to lose any more weight.” She’s been trying (unsuccessfully) to lose a few lbs before the wedding. In fact, I think she’s gained 2 or 3 pounds in the process. Anyhow, this just led to verbal diarrhea from me. While providing “stimulation” with my fingers I continue to whisper, “I love how you’ve filled out. Your boobs, butt and belly have gotten so big and I love it. I love that you’re bigger. Please don’t lose weight. You can get bigger but please don’t get any smaller. I’ve always wanted a big beautiful wife.” She is aroused and now returning the favor with her hand. I continue, “I love pampering you and watching you grow.” Very aroused now, she finally responds, “I know. I’ve always known.” One thing leads to another and you can figure out the rest. 

Now this morning as we’re getting ready for work she says, “let’s talk about your fetish over dinner tonight.”

Im excited and relieved to have finally told her my true feelings. It’s even more exciting and relieving that she said she knew, seemed okay with it and was actually turned on by it. 

I’m on pins and needles though about her wanting to talk about it. I don’t know if I should be concerned or not. Thoughts?

Guest ssbbwlove

Good news is she’s not completely turned off by it (you said all this before sex, and that didn’t stop anything, plus you two are still together, lol), and she possibly already suspected so it wasn’t too jarring. The talking over dinner gives me some negative vibes, but hopefully, I’m mistaken. I could see this conversation as “I don’t want to get fatter so please drop it” or she’s willing to entertain the idea. I say hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. 

Update:

Well it definitely could have gone a lot worse. While eating dinner she says, “so let’s talk about last night...” I play it cool and ask what about it. She said, “I appreciate that you love my body and that I can be comfortable in my own skin. It makes me feel sexy when you grab the chunky parts of me I’m not 100% in love with. I appreciate you opening up to me about your desires. For health reasons, I’m not going to gain weight on purpose for you, but if I put on weight naturally then there will be more of me for you to love.” I tell her that’s totally fair and I would never want to jeopardize her health. I’m looking forward to a long, loving marriage and to raise a family with her. I want her around for as long as possible. 

Then she does something absolutely bonkers. She pulls up her shirt to expose her soft white belly. She lifts her belly up over the waistband of her leggings. She looks at me with a knowing, devilish smile and says, “have some fun while I finish the rest of dinner”.” At which point she grabs my arm and puts my hand on her belly and I start kneading it while she continues to finish her meal. I was in heaven!

Anyhow, while I’m slightly disappointed she won’t gain on purpose, I’m thrilled that she is indulging in my FA desires and tendencies. To be honest I never had feeder urges when we first met, so it would be unfair to be disappointed about it at this point in the game. What has me really excited though is that she is really embracing being my big girl. Quite frankly, I don’t need to feed her because with her snacking habits and somewhat sedentary lifestyle, I’m fairly certain her weight gain is nowhere near over, especially with us both wanting 3-4 kids :) . 

Guest ssbbwlove

While you didn’t get all of what you probably wanted, this is definitely a good sign. The fact that she let you play with her belly while eating means she’s not just entertaining your FA fantasies, but encouraging them. Hopefully, she will gain naturally, and you’ll get everything you want, but for now, that’s a big win. 

Totally agree. I’m very encouraged. We made love again last night and she started using fun adjectives while we were fooling around. At one point she said “explode all over my big pudgy belly.” Im chuckling thinking about how she can’t bring herself to say “fat” but yet she’s totally fine fetishizing her body. 

Im hoping real progress can be made after the wedding. Hopefully she can finally unwind and put on more “happy/newlywed” weight and get to 250 lbs. by the end of the year. I’m really thrilled she didn’t flip out over the whole thing. She’s really seeming to embrace it!

That’s such a happy story to read, I’m happy for both of you. 

While she mentions limits I can assure you that once you start to treat her like your queen, and start to serve her everything she wants or needs, she’ll start to eat more. Start to be the one responsible for the groceries and for the cooking and you’re well placed to enable her overeating without sneakily giving her more calories. 

It’s going to be interesting to follow her weight gain :)

No real update but something did occur to me last night and it has me thinking...

As I mentioned earlier we’ve been together 3+ years, and I’d say in the last two years we have both verbalized that we have pregnancy fetishes. The reason I bring this up now is because sometimes in the heat of passion she will say something along the lines of “put your baby in me, make my hips spread even wider and my belly swell even bigger.” For someone with a pregnancy fetish that’s a somewhat normal thing to say I guess, but I’m wondering if there’s any cross over with the gaining/growing aspect of my FA’dom and that’s why she was so cool about my telling her I enjoy her size and would like to see her even bigger. Maybe that was her way of playing into my fantasies since she’s said she’s known and always known about them? 

Has anyone had a similar experience?

Guest ssbbwlove

My significant other has known about my fetish pretty much since the start of our relationship. She hasn’t always been the most comfortable about it, but I think she has become okay with it. A few months into our relationship, she started telling me to tell her I was going to put a baby in her, I obliged and have been doing it ever since. She told me she hasn’t done that in previous relationships, and she suspects it’s because I’m the only one she’d actually want to have a child with. I think in my situation, it’s clearly for her, but for you, I could see it going either way. 

Update: 

My fiancée has never worn a bikini in her life and she actually wore one to the beach last week. I’m guessing she’s feeling much more confident since I confirmed her suspicions.  It was a high waisted bikini, so I said to her, “let your belly hang out so it tans and you don’t look like an Oreo naked” and she went right ahead and pulled her belly roll out over the top and sunned for about 2 hours. (Pic below). I was in heaven! I couldn’t wait to leave the beach and neither could she after seeing how excited I was getting. Our sex life has never been better since our talk. She whispered in my ear, “did you like seeing your big girl almost jiggle right out of her bikini when walking back to the car?” 😵

My advice to you all in the FA closet, would be to tell your SOs your true feelings right away.  If they’re big to begin with, they already kind of know since you are dating. I’m an idiot for waiting this long lol. The results have been incredible and I thought things like this were only possible in fantasy. 

Edited by lafan101
Didn’t feel right posting her pic w/o her knowing. Sorry guys

That's great for both of you !

She's under no pressure to lose weight and get a flat tummy like so many mainstream women will try about anything to achieve !

So many women fail to realise how many men there are that have a fetish for a woman that is nicely plump like that. She should probably not weigh over about 150 medically, so you got a nice bonus 70 lbs there, that's like perfect and she is about certain to unintentionally gain some more after children and aging.

She won't lose weight unless she makes a huge effort to do so, and there is no motivation for it.

You'll get the plumper wife you want in time !  I like an a average height woman like her to be about 225-250 lbs, shouldn't be that much to bear where mobility and health are at serious risk !

On 8/21/2019 at 12:11 AM, lafan101 said:

I don’t need to feed her because with her snacking habits and somewhat sedentary lifestyle, I’m fairly certain her weight gain is nowhere near over, especially with us both wanting 3-4 kids :) . 

1 kid at a time lol but yeah I think roleplay works best.  I know a thin girl who's fun to oversell eating with to make hunger a sensual event.  Fun times.

On 8/21/2019 at 7:19 AM, lafan101 said:

At one point she said “explode all over my big pudgy belly.” Im chuckling thinking about how she can’t bring herself to say “fat” but yet she’s totally fine fetishizing her body. 

Have fun wordsmithing and using a thesaurus lol you'll get smarter ;)

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone! Quick update. 

We are on our mini moon and the wife just told me she’s gained 6 lbs in the three days we’ve been away. We immediately made love after she came off the scale. 

Since the wedding she’s been saying things like “you like fucking your big beautiful wife?” and “fill this big belly with a baby and make it bigger”. 

So far married life is great! Lol

18 minutes ago, lafan101 said:

Hey everyone! Quick update. 

We are on our mini moon and the wife just told me she’s gained 6 lbs in the three days we’ve been away. We immediately made love after she came off the scale. 

Since the wedding she’s been saying things like “you like fucking your big beautiful wife?” and “fill this big belly with a baby and make it bigger”. 

So far married life is great! Lol

Welllll.... fill them wholes man the sooner you do that the bigger she will be lol 

2 hours ago, dudethatswaffle said:

Lol, maybe she just really wants a baby?

Haha we both want a baby but we’re both on the same page about waiting a year or so. 

She has just really come around to the whole thing after that fateful night. Just before we left for the minimoon she told be she was down 11 lbs for the wedding. My response was “4 days to fatten you back up? No problem”. She rolled her eyes, laughed  and patted her belly. 

Do I think she’ll ever be a full blown feedee? No, and I’m not entirely sure that’s what I want. But I’m fairly certain she’s okay with gaining weight and enjoys knowing that I love it. 

23 hours ago, lafan101 said:

Do I think she’ll ever be a full blown feedee? No, and I’m not entirely sure that’s what I want. But I’m fairly certain she’s okay with gaining weight and enjoys knowing that I love it. 

MIne hasn't turned into a full blown feedee either but it's sort of part of the fun for me, to grow her bigger despite that. She enjoys me finding her attractive and sexy, and she enjoys food. It all balances out :)

2 hours ago, allgrownup said:

MIne hasn't turned into a full blown feedee either but it's sort of part of the fun for me, to grow her bigger despite that. She enjoys me finding her attractive and sexy, and she enjoys food. It all balances out :)

Has she played into it at all? Will she play with her belly, or wiggle her butt for you ?

She doesn't like her big belly and all that but she has done belly-teases where she'll pull up her clothes to show me her belly.

In general it's limited to letting me touch, play with, and fondle her fat. The most recent is that I'll stroke her double chin, pinch it a bit, and she's now used to letting me do so

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

something happened two nights ago that has me a little confused. We were making love and she says “think of how much baby weight I’m going to put on when you get me pregnant!”. (I think I mentioned it before that we both have pregnancy fetishes and recently she’s been playing into my FA desires). So I respond, “mmm hopefully you can hit 300lb.” Anyway, that was super hot...we eventually finish and are cuddling and out of the blue she goes “I don’t like it when you mention my weight specifically. You can talk about my body and call me big girl, plump queen, etc. but I don’t want to hear numbers”. I was taken aback bc she seemed so into it during sex. She continued, “I’m not in love with all of this [motions to her blubbery middle] but I know you enjoy it so I indulge you.” I left it alone bc I didn’t feel like getting into an argument. 

Fast forward to last night, we’re on the couch after dinner watching the sopranos. She gets up, grabs a box of mallomars from the fridge, plops back down on the couch and begins to polish the box off. Towards the end she pulls up her shirt, tucks the waistband of her PJs under her belly, and asks me to rub her belly bc “it feels so good” and to my bewilderment begins to moan. 

Talk about a 180° turn in mood! I’m a little confused on how to proceed. Do I bring up feeding with her? If so, how does the conversation the night before come into play? How am I supposed to not talk about her weight when she brings it up and wants me to play with her belly and such?

thoughts?

It's  sounds like she is into the fetish but doesn't want to go the full distance with you. Just wants too tease you basically, I think you shouldn't bring up feeding her until she says something too you about it or decides too go all in on it. I mean if you look at how drastic that change was lol it was instant, you don't want too say something and have it blow up completely in your face. Just take it day by day the less you say the better the long term goal is here 

It seems to me like she's being pretty clear with you - no talk of specific weight. You can still say stuff like "you're going to get huge when you're pregnant", just leave the numbers out of it. She's just telling you where her boundaries are - like some people really enjoy being called a pig or a slut, for example, but for others those words are offensive. Enjoying food and belly rubs is a completely separate thing.  

3 hours ago, lafan101 said:

Do I bring up feeding with her?

Depends what you understand as feeding. I'm a feeder/encourager/enabler but have rarely hand-fed my wife. Couple of times in the beginning but for me it's more important I control the meals so I can make sure she gets ample calories. Which also means I do all the groceries, prepare all the meals, and serve her her food. Being a feeder can be all that.

Let's take it a step back. You're into her being heavy and getting heavier. She is fat because that's just what happened, she doesn't like it, but for you she is OK to live with it. But she doesn't want to be reminded of it all the time.

See, where you are a "one thing I'm focused on" typical guy, she's a Real Woman. You could have been super into breasts and be all focused on her breasts; and she would want you to love and lust her, not just her breasts. 

Don't make it about the weight all the time. Don't make it about the weight specifically. Don't make it about how this "thing that isn't her" (300 lbs) is hot; make it about her being hot.