Pudgy_Pixie Says Hello

Pudgy_Pixie

Hello Everyone, Pudgy_pixie here. Just wanted to introduce myself to the forums and give you all a little background. I am currently trying to gain weight and am looking to gain more hopefully in the future. I was once here before in a previous version of this website many years ago sharing my journey at the time.  I have been with my partner for about 9 years and we have always been open with our kinks and fetishes, so I gained for my partner and enjoyed it but due to some detractors I never gained as much as I wanted to and ended up leaving curvage .

However, that is in the past and after huge time away I wanted to start afresh with my new journey. In recent months I have been gaining without trying and it has had a massive impact on my sex life with my partner , I love all my new found rolls and softness ( He Grabs my lovehandles so much now ) . So Hopefully I will be able to share this journey with you all and if you have any ideas for pictures or whatever just let me know.

When I get home from work tonight I will try to post some pictures if I'm not too tired.

Anyway I'm Rambling so hey curvage peeps.