Troubled Feeder in Search of Advice

Thepenman12

Hi all!

I am a long time lurker, first time poster, looking for advice on how to balance this fetish with a long lasting healthy relationship. I'm currently dating (and living with) a girl that I love deeply, yet I'm having trouble reconciling the fact that she's not necessarily into what I'm into. She's pretty hefty, 5"3 between 250 and 260, and entertains my kink in the bedroom to an extent, but I have this feeling that I should be with someone who is fully onboard with my fetish. 

I'm wondering if anyone else has run into this issue in the dating world, and if so, how did you resolve this conflict. 

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

this thread has a warning of being quite old but i do feel i have a contribution to make, besides now its when i have the time to write some so what can i do. my friend, i have to tell you the following. it seems to me that you are in a wonderful position. at 5'3 being over 250 pounds i am sure you lady has some big curves and a real appetite. it is just about making her feel comfortable and enjoy life, and with time she will probably gain some more. i know that we see this models around and think oh i need a woman deeply committed to being havier every year, but in reality it is difficult to find them and also, there is so mucho more to a relationship. so my advice, it that you enjoy that, and let us know how that goes. let her know that you like her curves , first step, make her feel sexy,