Former Athlete Gets Fat ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Guest freddfatt

Wow, you look incredibly hot! Your big round gut and stretch marks from over-eating are so cute and sexy. Was there a point where it went from an unintentional gain from being lazy to intentional?ย Welcome and thanks for sharing!

ย 

...you wouldnโ€™t happen to have your old uniforms would you?

Guest DailyDose

What a cute story (reads just like a wg fic haha) surpassed only by those beautiful photos! You have a lovely shape, really a wonderful introduction! I hope you enjoy it here and this is the start of a journey you love. WHat is your height and weight please? :) What do you like most so far about your gain?

Guest smiling_Mike

If we were dating and you ended up booking up like this I would be so turned on. Can't wait for you to intentionally end up gaining another 120 pounds very quickly. I have very big and fat dreams for your belly

Guest nrb900

Softball and volleyball those are the 2 sports with the hottest girls๐Ÿ˜‰ you look amazing and curvy keep us posted ๐Ÿ˜‰.ย