So I went on a first date the other day...

buttlover7

We had been friends since high school, and I had had a crush on her since 10th grade. I took her to this delightful little brunch place, where she proceeded to scarf down a MASSIVE plate of very sugary French toast. I was shocked; she's pretty fit but she ate more than me! During the meal, she told me she had a sweet tooth, and decided that we should go get ice cream. I was already very full at this point, so to see her then eat a big cup of ice cream was fascinating. She recently moved from the West to East Coast of the US, and considering her only exercise was surfing, hopefully she'll start gaining very very soon!

Guest ssbbwlove

A promising start for sure. Pray she doesn’t have a high metabolism; that might make gaining hard to next to impossible. I say open up about this fetish ASAP, and bring up the “benefits” of it (she’s got a sweet tooth and she can feed that sweet tooth as much as she wants since you have this fetish). If you open up about it early, it builds trust and lets her know it’s ok to let go. 

12 hours ago, ssbbwlove said:

A promising start for sure. Pray she doesn’t have a high metabolism; that might make gaining hard to next to impossible. I say open up about this fetish ASAP, and bring up the “benefits” of it (she’s got a sweet tooth and she can feed that sweet tooth as much as she wants since you have this fetish). If you open up about it early, it builds trust and lets her know it’s ok to let go. 

Thanks for the advice! I will let you know how it goes; we plan to get together next week!

On 8/18/2019 at 9:56 PM, high said:

So, how's her butt? 

Pretty nice, wish it was a lot bigger, haha!

On 8/19/2019 at 8:09 PM, John Smith said:

So, you're having a date with a woman you used to know since 10th grade.

Out of curiosity, why waiting for so long?

It just sort of worked out. I recently ended a long-distance relationship and she recently ended her 2 year relationship and I decided to text her for the first time in a while and get together!

Second date tomorrow btw! I'll update y'all how it goes :)

Guest ssbbwlove

Good luck on the second date. 

Off topic, but I just noticed that you are also a girl. Out of curiosity, are you into gaining yourself, or is it something you just like seeing your partners do?

Hey y'all! So sorry that I haven't updated you sooner, busy with work and stuff!

The date on Thursday was...AWESOME! Not only did she eat a whole large bucket of popcorn, but she also ate most of our shared nachos AND drank a Slurpee. Needless to say, I was impressed :) Also we KISSED AHHHHHHH!! It was short but sweet. Side note, go see the movie, Ready or Not! Fantastic fun thriller/comedy.

I did not tell her about my fetish, but we are talking a lot through text and I plan on revealing it when we get to the bedroom (hopefully sooner rather than later :)

On 8/21/2019 at 5:23 PM, M_ustang1 said:

Inb4 OP receives his ticket to the friend zone 

Aged like fine wine... ;)

On 8/22/2019 at 7:19 AM, ssbbwlove said:

Good luck on the second date. 

Off topic, but I just noticed that you are also a girl. Out of curiosity, are you into gaining yourself, or is it something you just like seeing your partners do?

Thanks for the well wishes, I guess they worked!

I'm a little into gaining myself, I am technically overweight. However, my ultimate goal in any long-term relationship is to be smaller than my partner. Therefore, I'd prefer to be the feeder rather than the feedee.