Models who don't acknowledge or say "Thank you!" when you buy their clips

WatermelonMan

I don't think this is such an unreasonable question. One likes to think a webmodel is just talking to you and maybe a couple of others! Not the case, of course, but, yea, you tend to forget this is a business and a successful business of this sort is about volume. Think about if you are selling clips for, say, 10 bucks a pop. To make $100 that day ya gotta move 10 clips, or more actually, because someone always gets a cut, and the making of the vids can take time with lighting, set, food if she's eating on camera, and time to edit, if they do edit. And some of the ladies are pretty elaborate, getting other models in with them, or thinking up themes which they then market. And that's not even including the cost of food if she's actively gaining. It's not easy as 1-2-3, the life of a web model - both the making of the content and then the successful sale of same so it's worth their time. 

That said, a quick "Thanks!" is always a thrill. I've been an eBay seller for over ten years and no matter how many orders I put together every day, each box gets a little "Thanks for buying!" note in the box. I'm proud to say I haven't had a single neg rep in my whole eBay life. Is that due to the notes? I don't know. It doesn't hurt, though! 

On 11/16/2020 at 8:48 PM, Lexi Foxxx said:

I know this is an old thread, but I personally would LOVE to thank everyone who buys a clip of mine but unfortunately we are unable to see that information! I assume someone buys certain clips by the way the interact with my posts about them but I never know for sure unless they leave a review. I always try to to respond to that review (unless I miss it!) Or message them thanking them.  I believe by our interaction earlier that you have bought some of my clips...unless there is another watermelon man user with a similar name lol in that case disregard ... the giant THANK YOU! for buying my clips and supporting my gain and confidence 🖤😘

This, too! 

• 2 months later...

I wanted to add that I am now following a 355-pound model on OnlyFans, and every time I ask her a question, I leave a tip and she comes back, personally thanks me for the tip, and spends some time answering whatever questions I may have, like "Do you miss the 120-pound body you had 9 years ago?" (No- she gained every pound on purpose)  "Do you like to go out in public in clothes that are way too small for you, with maybe a roll of fat hanging over your tights?" "YES!" "Have you ever run into someone from high school, when you were lean and buff and not an ounce of fat, and they express shock and disbelief that you've gained 230 pounds?" "Yes, and it's always funny to me." "Would you ever come with me to a beach in a bikini a couple of sizes too small?" "Oh, HELL yea." "Would you come with me to a clothing-optional beach?" "Absolutely, would love that." 

So - there is a way to build a more personal relationship with a model - just, as usual, be polite and respectful. And, of course, keep the money coming. They are not doing this because they have nothing better to do! :)