Does anyone else like To go to the gym to watch the bellies?

Guest Vectrex

Guest Vectrex

I dunno guys when I’m at the gym there are lots of girls with pot bellies. And you get the occasional peekaboo whenever they lift up somthing 

The gym i go to durring lunch is staffed by two cute 23 year old girls. I typically just keep my head down and put in the work but i have noticed that one of the girls has thickened up nicely over the past two months. When she first started she was very fit, thin arms, flat stomach, small shapely butt. She looked to be about 5 ft. 3 and maybe 130 lbs as she had some muscle. Pretty much your standard gym girl.

She stayed fit for months until this summer when she seems to have gained at least 20 lbs. Gym staff are required to wear leggings as pants, or at least every female does, and at first her butt was'nt anything to write home about. However, about a month ago she wore new legging with a very bright pattern and i noticed her butt looked much better than i remembered.

I didnt think much of it but today she was moping the floor in front of the bench i was using and i got a pretty good view without being too much of a creep. Her butt is alot bigger and I'm guessing it's not from squats as her entire legs are significantly thicker and jigglyier. Her shirt was more loose fitting than the pants but i could make out a little starter belly. Her face has gained noticeably and her arms, previously gym girl toned, are much softer and starting to get that nice soft wing look.

Because i go durring lunch i am usually there when she eats her lunch and its all over the board. Somedays she is eating a basic salad or meal prep looking food. Somedays the gym office, where i hang my dress clothes, smells like fast food or pizza. I have witnessed the two girls split a large pizza for lunch but the other girl doesn't seem to have added any poundage. She is a tall red head with a surprisingly nice butt for a skinny girl. Anyway i cant imagine this will keep going but its nice while it lasts.

• 6 months later...

One of the regulars at my gym showed back up today sportimg some serrious new chub. She is early 20s, hispanic, platinum hair, med height, with a thick gym girl build. She always wears tight neon sportswear, black visor, big beats headphones, and has really good form. She does pretty advanced lower body exersises and puts in serrious work making those glutes pop. Used to see her three times a week until about november.

Until today the last time i saw her was the first week in Jan. She gained some serious holiday weight. Easily 20 lbs. And looked super uncomfortable in her too teight outfit. Her leggings were getting semi-see through look to them and dug into her hips. Her upper body was covered with a jacket that was too small and when it rode up you could see her new little starter belly. She wasnt there long as it kept ridding up when she was doing fire hydrants and she seemed winded on the treadmill. I wasnt ogling her or anything its just a smal gym.

I assumed she took the holidays off and was getting back in shape. However i didnt see her again until today. She was in oversized sweats but her face was much rounder. It was hard to tell how much bigger she was due the baggy clothesbut maybe another 15 or 20 lbs. She also changed her workouts. Gone were box jumps, jump crosses, cable leg extensions, and lifting heavy on the squat rack. She mostly just sat on a few leg machines and played on her phone. No idea why she droped her gym habit but she is clearly making different gains.

On a side note the trainer who put on a few has steadily lost weight and looks to be back to normal. Its a bummer but understandable. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest You're getting fat

There's a girl at my gym who has the ideal hot "Instagram body". I mean all natural, no implant bullshit. She's really sexy and she dresses sexy. She really kills herself at the gym. She always ends up drenched in sweat, which only makes her hotter. Whenever she takes a break from the gym, you can see the results. Her belly starts sticking out, her abs start to disappear, she gets a fupa, cellulite and her butt grows. I don't think I've seen anybody gain so fast. She's tall and curvy slim, but you can tell she would be fat if she didn't work out so hard. You can also tell the difference on her legs between wearing yoga pants and short shorts. You can tell the yoga pants do a lot of contention work.