Betty here! Just wanted to share my gains!

• Curvage Model
On 9/9/2019 at 1:16 PM, groink said:

Mmmmmm... Both :)

lol, I'll see what I can do, though I'll probably focus on the rest of me with most of my pics 😜

On 9/9/2019 at 5:59 PM, penguinatorxl7 said:

Can we please get a belly play video soon betty? :D Really would love to see your curves in live action video! lol

I will see if I can get a short video clip/gif up here soon :) I haven't figured out the video portion of my Camera >.> (I'm not terribly tech savvy)

• 2 weeks later...

You seem to be such an adorable girl! You were hot before, your level of hotness is now out of this world!

One thing catched my eyes...you put your weight on your name here? Does it mean you'll update your name when you gain?

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, Hush said:

You seem to be such an adorable girl! You were hot before, your level of hotness is now out of this world!

One thing catched my eyes...you put your weight on your name here? Does it mean you'll update your name when you gain?

I probably won't update my name, but I will try to keep updating my weight listed on my profile :) I think it would get confusing if I changed my name a lot.

9 hours ago, regbill said:

If this is how gorgeous you look in the fall then it can't get here fast enough.:wub:

P.S. That gif of your belly is  a glorious sight to behold..:)

Aww! thank you! I love the fall, it's my favorite season for clothes. I can pull out my leg warmers and warm knit sweaters and all my sweater dresses and legging! And high boots! I love it!! I definitely feel sexier in fall clothes! lol

3 hours ago, Alyx59 said:

Such a  sexy  gif 😍 , more  please ?

lol! I might be able to make more gifs soon, that one took me a while to figure out but I think I have the general idea now. I might be posting some videos soon, so stay tuned!

3 hours ago, grateful said:

Over the top and so cute!   😍

Atomic gif   ❤️

Thankd for the beautiful pics!   😃

Aww! lol thanks! I hope over the top is good >.> I was worried my gif was too long lol

1 hour ago, ikke said:

The cold is to compensate for how hot you look. 😉

You're too sweet! That sweater dress is one of my favorites, but the top is getting a little see through because of my bust size >< I'm hoping to get more dresses soon.

You are looking fantastic in your autum outfit which accentuates your great curves so lovely, especially caused by your black girdle. As soft as you is the cloth of your dress and the dress' colour is fitting so perfectly to nature changing its colour from green to red, yellow and organge. You are my absolutely favorite autumn girl. Do you have some other autumn outfits?

• Curvage Model
On 9/22/2019 at 12:13 AM, Krounos Demetrios said:

You are looking fantastic in your autum outfit which accentuates your great curves so lovely, especially caused by your black girdle. As soft as you is the cloth of your dress and the dress' colour is fitting so perfectly to nature changing its colour from green to red, yellow and organge. You are my absolutely favorite autumn girl. Do you have some other autumn outfits?

I do, I'll try to post some more pictures of me in fall clothes here soon! I'm finally digging out all my sweaters and dresses to try them on and see what still fits!

On 9/23/2019 at 7:28 PM, penguinatorxl7 said:

image.thumb.png.7201be591a4cc45a0428c43bbbe8e7c5.png

You look so pretty in that dress betty! That dress really does a good job at hugging all of your curves! :D

thank you so much! I'm hoping I can find some more dresses like it soon. I need more sweater dresses in my life!

On 9/20/2019 at 2:50 AM, BustyBetty210 said:

Here are a couple of pictures of me in one of my favorite fall dresses (Since it's getting cold here finally)

DSC_0072.thumb.JPG.334439776a97b5e784881259360cdfc9.JPG

DSC_0073.thumb.JPG.3c76e31b430b997d9a86e550bc2499fb.JPG

DSC_0074.thumb.JPG.be39103bf881fa17afc4212a561e3474.JPG

I have no idea how your thread eluded me so far but I must chime in/spend my occassional de-lurk to comment on your beautiful metamorphosis of both body and mind! I've been around since ye ol' days of the beginnings of Curvage 1.0 and in my opinion you're already in the upper echelon of the local/active posters--thank you for finding our community and giving this side a real shot!

You're really currently centered in my personal ideal 'range' taste--sexy comfortable, with well rounded yet still distinctly sharp features, especially in your (stunning) face. I really like the photos of you in that sweater as well! One of the things that drives me absolutely wild with arousal is tight/form fitting winter sweaters that often try to 'hide' a burgeoning tummy, though usually unsuccessfully! Daydreaming/fantasizing about what is underneath, or imagining how much it could grow to not be so hidden and concealed after a good holiday meal until is just so... mmm...

Congrats also on becoming a Curvage Model! Looking forward to your stay here :)

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, Phrozen said:

I have no idea how your thread eluded me so far but I must chime in/spend my occassional de-lurk to comment on your beautiful metamorphosis of both body and mind! I've been around since ye ol' days of the beginnings of Curvage 1.0 and in my opinion you're already in the upper echelon of the local/active posters--thank you for finding our community and giving this side a real shot!

You're really currently centered in my personal ideal 'range' taste--sexy comfortable, with well rounded yet still distinctly sharp features, especially in your (stunning) face. I really like the photos of you in that sweater as well! One of the things that drives me absolutely wild with arousal is tight/form fitting winter sweaters that often try to 'hide' a burgeoning tummy, though usually unsuccessfully! Daydreaming/fantasizing about what is underneath, or imagining how much it could grow to not be so hidden and concealed after a good holiday meal until is just so... mmm...

Congrats also on becoming a Curvage Model! Looking forward to your stay here :)

thank you so much! That's so kind of you to say!!! I will hopefully have some more sweater pictures here soon :D and I LOVE a good holiday meal lol! Maybe come November I'll do a thanksgiving stuffing video or set 😜 

40 minutes ago, The-thickening said:

You are seriously goals! I hope my gains are as impressive as yours one day! 

Thank you so much!! Your gains are awesome! it took me years to get here, you're making good headway!!

On 8/15/2019 at 12:01 AM, BustyBetty210 said:

Hello everyone! So I had completely intended to take and post more pictures tonight since I hit pg 2 on my post! However I have terrible luck and after going to a country bbq, I woke up the next day COVERED with poison oak! >< Since we all know rashes aren't sexy, I will unfortunately have to wait at least a few days before I post anything current/new.

On the bright side, I have been spending my itchy time doped on Benadryl, smoking pot (Which is legal where I am), watching Dr. Who, playing video games and of course, eating. What better way to ignore being itchy than by stuffing and taking headshots in Borderlands?? Hopefully it'll clear up soon and I'll be able to try on some more old clothes, but until then, here are some pictures from last week!

20190728_123841.jpg

20190728_124002.jpg

20190728_124403.jpg

20190728_124428.jpg

20190728_124521.jpg

20190809_231449.jpg

CUTE!!!!!!

• Curvage Model
On 9/28/2019 at 6:55 PM, regbill said:

I can't help but love seeing your gorgeous figure in a corset and knee high boot's.😍

Thanks! I actually love those boots, I'm trying to do more pin up style photos, I love pin up lingerie!

On 9/28/2019 at 10:00 PM, cai man said:

WOW!

so hot GIF

lol! Thank you so much! I love all these Gifs, they make me giggle.

On 9/28/2019 at 11:44 PM, Krounos Demetrios said:

Great set of pictures because of this amazing mixture of innocence and wickedness caused by your beautiful smile and black leather corset accentuating your slighty bulging curves.

Aww! Thank you so much! I don't have a very good 'wicked' face, so I end up just laughing and smiling when I take pictures >< I liked how my tummy peeked out of the bottom of my corset in a couple of the pictures :wub:

On 9/29/2019 at 1:23 AM, penguinatorxl7 said:

image.thumb.png.aaffcc0856da96643e145913ef91eb27.png

You sure aren't flat chested anymore! Out of curiosity, Have any of your friends/family commented on how big your boobs are now? lol

Looking phenomenal in that corset btw!

lol! My sister has been quoted saying that my breasts 'come at you like a freight train' when I go in for a hug, and my mom is pretty small chested so she teases me about not knowing where I got them, but besides that not so much. My family is pretty accepting :D

On 9/29/2019 at 6:43 AM, jeff70 said:

CUTE!!!!!!

Thank you!! :D

On 10/2/2019 at 3:15 PM, Viking777 said:

Wow!  You are amazingly sexy, thank you for sharing!

You're very welcome! I've always loved photography, so I'm having a lot of fun!