Betty here! Just wanted to share my gains!

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, crusty said:

Hi Betty! Your pictures are really awesome! The before and after are all sexy and cute! No doubt, with such a beautiful smile and the enthusiasm you express in your all your pics, you definitely come across as a fun person to hang with!! 😊 Keep smiling!!!😊😊

Thank you so much!! I'm just a big nerd at heart, honestly :) But I really appreciate the compliments!

7 hours ago, Krounos Demetrios said:

So good to hear you are feeling much better now and you are nearly healed.

Your new picture set is so astonishing and showing your beautiful curves in such a great way that I have no words to praise your beauty. Thank you so much for those breathtaking pictures. Please take more like that wearing outgrown clothes. They are suiting best.

Thank you! I'm glad I'm doing better too. Usually Poison oak is MISERABLE for me, so I'm actually glad it turned out to be something different. And you're welcome for the pics, thank you for the compliments :) I have felt so overwhelmed with support it's been great! And thank you for the suggestion! I really appreciate ideas for what kinds of pictures to take!

3 hours ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

You're a Lady. A beautiful one.

😚 Aww you're too kind! That means a lot! I feel more beautiful than ever since posting on here!

On 8/21/2019 at 1:51 PM, BustyBetty210 said:

it was hard to get all of me in frame while taking the pictures alone. I will ask my feeder to take some standing pictures of me when he gets home though :)

Hi Betty ! You look gorgeous as ever 😀

Can you please tell me a bit more about one of your feeding sessions ? What do you eat, how much ?

Keep the good work on anyway !

Guest B/A Creator
13 hours ago, cai man said:

Absolutely delicious in that outfit! :wub:

Imagine that outfit with others 100kg! 😍😃

• Curvage Model
On 8/22/2019 at 10:00 AM, Feeder96 said:

Spectacular progress! 

I love this B/A 😍

20190822_185845.jpg

Thank you so much!! I need to figure out how to post my pics side by side like that, lol, I appreciate whoever has been editing them for me :D (Just pls people, don't repost on other sites without asking)

On 8/22/2019 at 12:42 PM, olazabul said:

You're so gorgeous! That outfit is one of the best comparisons I've ever seen in this community.

Thank you so so much!! I love that outfit. I'm trying to see if I can find some plus sized equivalent, the color of that top has always been a favorite of mine with my hair :D

On 8/22/2019 at 2:46 PM, douglas221 said:

Wow you're stunning! Always a fan of the sexy librarian look. Hope to see more of you! 😍

Aww! You're so sweet! And My feeder is quite fond of the 'sexy librarian' or 'naughty secretary' look, so I have a feeling there will be more pictures in office attire sooner or later :D

On 8/22/2019 at 7:09 PM, pet sounds said:

You're just lovely! You were gorgeous before, but you 're even more fabulous with your fuller figure!

That is so kind of you to say! I feel even more beautiful than ever since I posted here! I'm actually pretty sure I'm going to start modeling here too!

On 8/22/2019 at 7:25 PM, cai man said:

Absolutely delicious in that outfit! :wub:

Thank you!! I'll have to see what I can find as far as other old clothes that I haven't gotten rid of for comparisons!! 

On 8/22/2019 at 9:34 PM, ikke said:

It is now my favorite top 😉. You look amazing!

😜 Thank you so much! Maybe I'll keep it for more before/after's in the future :D 

On 8/22/2019 at 11:38 PM, Pelican357 said:

Hi Betty ! You look gorgeous as ever 😀

Can you please tell me a bit more about one of your feeding sessions ? What do you eat, how much ?

Keep the good work on anyway !

Thanks so much! Feel free to PM me if you'd like some more in depth info about my stuffings :D They tend to vary greatly from session to session, but if I end up doing modeling here I will probably post some stuffing sessions 😜

On 8/23/2019 at 5:09 AM, hettii said:

You are so nice. When you reach 100kg i think you are officali a bbw in the ü100 club.

Ps ü100 is a german club

Good luck

Well, I'm not far off that mark now!! 😜 I haven't weighed myself in a while, but I'll be sure to update my profile when I do!!

On 8/23/2019 at 8:38 AM, Feeder96 said:

Imagine that outfit with others 100kg! 😍😃

lol I'm not sure it will fit after too much more weight! It was already quite a struggle to get the buttons closed, and that was on an empty stomach! 

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, spamhamandeggs said:

You have a lovely smile and pretty hair. About how much did you weigh in those 2014, 2015, and 2017 photos? And how tall are you?

Thank you for the compliments! I really like my hair actually :D Though I'm a little sad that people have started calling me a blonde >< I feel I'm still quite ginger.

As far as weight goes, in the 2014 cow pics, I was about 150-155 I think? (It's really hard to remember for me) the 2015 pics I believe I was around 160lbs, in the 2017 pics I think I was about 175-180lbs and I am currently (last I weighed) 210lbs. I am also about 5'ft 5"in.

2 hours ago, Dante 22 said:

What do u like to read?

I like to read all kinds of stuff :) I read Manga, graphic novels, Sci-fi, fantasy, Poetry, Philosophy, ancient history...I am kind of just a Jack of all trades nerd :P