Betty here! Just wanted to share my gains!

Wow i thing you are really stuning 😍

The weight you've gained fits you very well! All on the right places 😊 I also like the little overhang off your belly 😍

Do you want to gain more weight? 

I would love to see a comparision to the second picture, i think this would show good how much you gained and i think its a sexy pose 😊

Thank you that you shared the pictures with us 😊 

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, Jony231285 said:

Do you want to gain more weight? 

I am thinking of pushing to 240 and seeing how I feel, I don't think I feel as big as I am, so I'm still comfortable adding a few more lbs lol.

Thank you SO  much for all the compliments! I really appreciate it!

Guest luckyroo97

Wow what an incredible gain! You are wonderfully beautiful and I love how your body just filled out and looks so jiggly. What was the main factor for the weight gain?

• Curvage Model

9 hours ago, Krounos Demetrios said:

Your great and well develloped curves are so amazing and impressive. Your undies are so cute and underlining your beautiful curves in such a cute way. Amazing boobs, great hips, super cute belly overhang, in short: You are a beauty.

Thank you so much! I like my Cow Bikini too, but I'm not sure I'd be brave enough to wear it in public, so it's sort of become lingerie 😜

9 hours ago, verhalen61 said:

I think you're one of those people that looks objectively better when you're fatter. Even people without this fetish would say that. 

lol! Thanks! I appreciate that! I certainly feel  better heavier. I t's kind of funny you say that because every time I put on a few lbs my mom and friends all go "Hey! Have you lost you weight? You look great!" ;D which gives me a satisfied, quiet giggle and always makes my Feeder grin.

5 hours ago, The-thickening said:

You look incredible! Your gaining is inspiring! 

Thank you!! I didn't think people would find it that impressive but I've been overwhelmed by the positive response! 

29 minutes ago, luckyroo97 said:

Wow what an incredible gain! You are wonderfully beautiful and I love how your body just filled out and looks so jiggly. What was the main factor for the weight gain?

You're so sweet! Thanks!! I started out just enjoying stuffing and being full, but after I discovered the guy I was with (still my Feeder) was into bbw I started dipping my toes into it a little more. Before I found out he liked big women, I had previously been dieting to maintain the standards I thought he liked based on his previous relationships (Silly me, I know), so it was a huge relief when I found out he WANTED me to take that last doughnut 😜.

• Curvage Model

1 hour ago, bigcutie88 said:

Absolutely incredible gain! Excited to see what the future holds for you! And no shame milking that Cow-kini for all its worth! 😜

lol! Milking it for all it's worth, I love it! Believe it or not, I ordered the Cow-kini in an XXL, but I think it must have been asian sizes because  it REALLY struggles to fit me, lol.

58 minutes ago, Gusto said:

Welcome to Curvage! It's wonderful that you've been able to give in to your natural cravings and ditch the diet mentality. You look stunning now with the added weight! What a remarkable transformation! 😍

Wow! Thank you so much! That's so sweet of you to say! I still try to eat/stuff in a healthy way, but it's so nice to not feel guilty if I want seconds or thirds, and 'cheat days' are a thing of the past!

49 minutes ago, sanduskyfalls said:

Awesome transformation! If you're looking to get to 240, how much do you weigh now?

I'm at 210 right now. I have a tendency to gain in small chunks so I can get a good feel for how I...well, feel :) 

On 8/13/2019 at 7:44 AM, BustyBetty210 said:

Hello all! Betty here!

I did an introduction post the other day and I got such a warm welcome I decided to post some more of my gains here! Please feel free to let me know what you think! Also, I'm always looking for more picture ideas, so suggestions are welcome!!

Pictures 1-5 are from a few years ago, Pictures 6-8 are from a little more recently and the rest are from tonight :D (I have a little bit of a thing for cows 😜 ) Sorry for posting so many >< I couldn't decide which ones I liked the most, so I guess you get to decide!

DSC_0624.JPG

number 11 is the hottest, your belly is the most beautiful thing there is