My girlfriend has put on just a bit of weight(70lbs).

12 hours ago, PeeWee said:

Hello everyone! Im a longtime lurker since this site was fat celebs and I’m happy to finally bring something to the table myself. So my girlfriend has put on some lovely pounds due to side effects of some medication she’s taking. I was scared to tell her at first how much I was loving it because well of course she hated the changes in her figure. It was getting hard to hide the fact that I enjoyed her bigger and so when I expressed my feelings to her about her gain and she surprisingly was really cool with it. She became really comfortable with her body and she even got really curious about my fetishes tied to her weight. She wants to explore those fetishes and thinks they sound sexy and fun. We’re open to maybe her even modeling and taking part in some fetish picture sets and videos. So I come to this community of like minded people and ask for your opinions of her gain and if you think y’all would enjoy fetish content from her. If you do is there any specific requests you’d like to see her participate/perform in? Here are a mix of before and after pictures. In the picture she looks slimmer in she’s 199 pounds and currently she’s 269.

8CD16146-DF9F-4634-8832-F36D59B5836D.jpeg

F371DE07-A4CC-4992-8F19-560E45CDEECF.jpeg

5CE9366F-FB61-4CEB-8201-451A0BF0643D.jpeg

Wow, she has an Amazing shape. And at 199 she didn't look that big at all.. she actually looked in a pretty good shape, just slightly on the plump side.. she must be very tall?

the last 70 pounds of course changed that! She has exploded into a round bomb shell! Still gorgeous of course. I love her tatoo on her tummy.. seems to drive all the attention on her belly button, which is getting so deep! Would love to see a pic of that tatoo when she sits down.. I wonder how it looks on a belly roll?! ;)

58 minutes ago, donnied80 said:

Wow, she has an Amazing shape. And at 199 she didn't look that big at all.. she actually looked in a pretty good shape, just slightly on the plump side.. she must be very tall?

the last 70 pounds of course changed that! She has exploded into a round bomb shell! Still gorgeous of course. I love her tatoo on her tummy.. seems to drive all the attention on her belly button, which is getting so deep! Would love to see a pic of that tatoo when she sits down.. I wonder how it looks on a belly roll?! ;)

I got you bro. She’s taller than average. About 5’7”. I rub my girls belly like the fortune teller in her tattoo rubbing that crystal ball.

65019537-2634-48AD-B918-5598F9E68774.jpeg

83B0C422-6CC6-4330-8E9B-7D62008500CA.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Slimthick said:

Thank you, everyone! Y'all make me feel so good. 

IMG_20190803_183042_996.jpg

Glad to see you having an account on her yourself!! You look absolutely lovely, good to know you feel as good as you look ;)

14 minutes ago, PeeWee said:

Aye she kinda cute huh?

That’s a perfect example of an understatement...😆