Mom helps 22 year old daughter to eat for her online fans

BindsThatTie

17 hours ago, tw71 said:

Yeah....  That just crosses a line.  The same as if your mom was helping you shop for sexy lingerie at the sex shop or something. 

what the fuck

20 hours ago, John Smith said:

Having a parent who intimaly support, enable, film you involving into your sex working career is just... so morally wrong.

John, my dear, i don't disagree with you, but.. isn't it a bit ironic to talk about morality in that way being on a forum where most of the members encourage women to like, eat to death??

I mean, of course i'm not saying "feederism BAD" but, there are some implications when you encourage a obese woman to eat even more, grow even more.. things like that.

On 8/13/2019 at 10:31 AM, Brenda said:

John, my dear, i don't disagree with you, but.. isn't it a bit ironic to talk about morality in that way being on a forum where most of the members encourage women to like, eat to death??

I mean, of course i'm not saying "feederism BAD" but, there are some implications when you encourage a obese woman to eat even more, grow even more.. things like that.

I'm the "Hakuna matata" kind of laxist guy (and no, that has just nothing to do with the fact that maxim came from one of my native languages): people who enjoy their life through the extreme are people I respect, simply because most everyone never does. When it came about fat bodybuilding, whethee for erotic or othet purpose, some people disagree, others does not, but I respect that.

But not when those things are enabled and encouraged by the people who conceived, bred, gavw you you your very  breath of life: especially when it touch about sexuality. As much inviting your own parent to a threesome. Period.

1 hour ago, John Smith said:

I'm the "Hakuna matata" kind of laxist guy (and no, that has just nothing to do with the fact that maxim came from one of my native languages): people who enjoy their life through the extreme are people I respect, simply because most everyone never does. When it came about fat bodybuilding, whethee for erotic or othet purpose, some people disagree, others does not, but I respect that.

But not when those things are enabled and encouraged by the people who conceived, bred, gavw you you your very  breath of life: especially when it touch about sexuality. As much inviting your own parent to a threesome. Period.

I understand and i feel uncomfortable with these things too, but, it's good to keep in mind that they're both consenting adults.

If i'm not mistaken, there are mechanisms in our brains that prevent us from feeling attracted to close relatives and vice versa, but sometimes it may not work out so well.

I once had a friend who confessed to me that he had a repressed sexual attraction for his sister, they were both adults and i know it's weird and all that, but he was a human and my friend, so i tried to see things through his lens, it must have been tough.

1 hour ago, Brenda said:

I understand and i feel uncomfortable with these things too, but, it's good to keep in mind that they're both consenting adults.

Are we speaking about a controversial coupling or about a mother and her daughter..........?

DwvRKnnU8AASTnE.jpg

#imgoinghome🔫 

1 hour ago, Brenda said:

If i'm not mistaken, there are mechanisms in our brains that prevent us from feeling attracted to close relatives and vice versa, but sometimes it may not work out so well.

I once had a friend who confessed to me that he had a repressed sexual attraction for his sister, they were both adults and i know it's weird and all that, but he was a human and my friend, so i tried to see things through his lens, it must have been tough.

....................... Freud, help.

8 hours ago, John Smith said:

Are we speaking about a controversial coupling or about a mother and her daughter..........?

DwvRKnnU8AASTnE.jpg

#imgoinghome🔫 

....................... Freud, help.

:mellow:

Well, neither, i'm talking about human relations, and human relations by definition shouldn't be dehumanized. I get that it's very gross and all that, i'm just trying to find a middle ground. The fact that they're both consenting adults is important because even if it's wrong, it's not as bad as pedophilia or something like that. lol

And please no, don't mention Freud, psychoanalysis is full of shit, the "mechanisms" i mentioned are biological and were achieved through evolutionary process.

8 hours ago, Brenda said:

Well, neither, i'm talking about human relations, and human relations by definition shouldn't be dehumanized. I get that it's very gross and all that, i'm just trying to find a middle ground. The fact that they're both consenting adults is important because even if it's wrong, it's not as bad as pedophilia or something like that. lol

And please no, don't mention Freud, psychoanalysis is full of shit, the "mechanisms" i mentioned are biological and were achieved through evolutionary process.

Look, yesterday I have to read a guy bait-trolling about actually defending Nazism on a Fat Admiring forum just because he couldn't process my inference into a random public thread. Now, I have to read you pulling out the ol' same "I'm nOt aCtuAlLy dEfEndIng nEaR-iNcEsTuOuS rELatIoNsHiPs, bUt..." Becky-loaded card I keep reading on and on again on some of those cringey threads from FF and you ain't sleek about it.

If you want to keep comparing extreme feederism and superobesity-induced near-immobility with a mother and her daughter's creepy relationship, fine. But I'm not buying that.

22 hours ago, John Smith said:

Look, yesterday I have to read a guy bait-trolling about actually defending Nazism on a Fat Admiring forum just because he couldn't process my inference into a random public thread. Now, I have to read you pulling out the ol' same "I'm nOt aCtuAlLy dEfEndIng nEaR-iNcEsTuOuS rELatIoNsHiPs, bUt..." Becky-loaded card I keep reading on and on again on some of those cringey threads from FF and you ain't sleek about it.

If you want to keep comparing extreme feederism and superobesity-induced near-immobility with a mother and her daughter's creepy relationship, fine. But I'm not buying that.

Ok, you're right. Incest bad, i'll go back to my cocoon.

This is the 21 st century and $current year? Why should incest be bad? People used to think homosexuality was unnatural for.. $reasons. Incest is thought to be bad bc incestuous children are messed up due to our bad genomes. However, if no children are produce, where's the problem ? 

Are we supposed to slavishly hold onto ancient moral instincts? 

• 1 year later...
On 8/15/2019 at 7:17 AM, Brenda said:

And while we're on the topic of my mom encouraging and or being ok with the modeling, theres one very big point no one thinks about.

How much mom actually knows. She was never a part of my modeling. For the tv special/video, they edited it very harshly.

My mom supports my decisions. 

And while this fetish is a bit tabboo, o retired for health reasons.

I found out my weight gain had nothing to do with food, and everything to do with a severe thyroid disorder. 

My mom was very very emotionally distant when i was a kid, teen ect. So when i confided my job, i latched onto the fact she was more than cool with it.

The producer of this video was crooked in his intentions.

What was supposed to be a video about how I went from a nobody, to popular. And that my mom was happy for me, turned into this lol