lovelylala

• Curvage Model
On 4/24/2016 at 6:34 AM, Firefly2005 said:

Really nice. Remember a photo of yours from years ago - did you ever do one with blonde hair where you were naked lying in front of some of your own art? It was one of the first photos i ever saw on here. It was gorgeous and one of the reasons I started finding BBWs attractive. 

is this the pic?posing_with_my_art_by_lovelylalaura-d5996la.jpg

• Curvage Model
Just now, lovelylala said:

is this the pic?posing_with_my_art_by_lovelylalaura-d5996la.jpg  0   182.3 kB

On 4/24/2016 at 6:34 AM, Firefly2005 said:

Really nice. Remember a photo of yours from years ago - did you ever do one with blonde hair where you were naked lying in front of some of your own art? It was one of the first photos i ever saw on here. It was gorgeous and one of the reasons I started finding BBWs attractive. 

i just have to say how much i love this comment it means so much to me u have no idea 

i like to think of myself as a converter lol 

thank you so much 

11 hours ago, lovelylala said:

i just have to say how much i love this comment it means so much to me u have no idea 

i like to think of myself as a converter lol 

thank you so much 

It might have been around the same time as that, but you were definitely topless and I seem to remember the art being of women and you being laid on your side. You might have been slightly bigger than in that photo too.

Either way that's a gorgeous photo - thanks for sharing! And it was definitely you x

• Curvage Model

It might have been around the same time as that, but you were definitely topless and I seem to remember the art being of women and you being laid on your side. You might have been slightly bigger than in that photo too.

Either way that's a gorgeous photo - thanks for sharing! And it was definitely you x

ty so much 

• Curvage Model

http://lalasartistamagia.tumblr.com/post/143427193289/new-skirt

i posted some of the pics on my tumblr here is the set ^

please follow me on tumblr if ur on there

new pics coming very soon

my tumblr> http://lalasartistamagia.tumblr.com/

my twitter> https://twitter.com/artistalala please follow

i post alot of pics of myself on my tumblr ;P

please go comment and like or reblogg

• Curvage Model

Welcome to the community! Your passion for gaining seems amazing. Do you have a goal weight?

ty i take herbs to make my boobs and butt bigger i also do stretches that make ur boobs and butt bigger

i have no weight limit im currently 225 i started gaining at 150

i hope to at least be 250