lovelylala

You are such a sweetheart I will be posting more pics soon

It´s always a pleasure, Miss Lala! :-)

New pics

Exotic erotic lik you always sport it, madame! Is it me or has your belly filled out more than just a bit recently? I can´t rememer it sitting on your lap like this!

As for the Playboy issue it´s not the kind of mag I read but with you as cover girl I´d get it so the sales numbers increase as will your market value! :-)

All the best and hugs,

Chris

• Curvage Model

It´s always a pleasure, Miss Lala! :-)

Exotic erotic lik you always sport it, madame! Is it me or has your belly filled out more than just a bit recently? I can´t rememer it sitting on your lap like this!

As for the Playboy issue it´s not the kind of mag I read but with you as cover girl I´d get it so the sales numbers increase as will your market value! :-)

All the best and hugs,

Chris

Thank you so much hun I think it has gotten bigger I been stuffing alot atm for a new bigcuties set

• 5 months later...

Really nice. Remember a photo of yours from years ago - did you ever do one with blonde hair where you were naked lying in front of some of your own art? It was one of the first photos i ever saw on here. It was gorgeous and one of the reasons I started finding BBWs attractive.