Gaining and Pregnancy/Fertility fetish?

Guest The-thickening

Guest The-thickening

Hi! 

I was wondering if anyone else’s weight gain fetish was tied in with pregnancy/fertility fetishism at all. To me, gaining is all about making my body look as fertile as possible. I’m trying to develop a very voluptuous figure that looks capable of carrying many children. In my wildest dreams I’d gain at least 50lbs in preparation for the pregnancy then carry triplets full term. A girl can dream!

anyone have any thoughts on this?

While I had these feelings as a child and teen, it really bloomed during my wife's pregnancy since she was so ravenous and gained a lot of weight. During pregnancy, I love how the woman quickly accepts that gaining weight is a "rite of passage" and a good thing, "eating for two now",  embraces the gluttony with glee...a fat mom is a good mom. But the entire themes of fertility, goddess, voluptuousness, motherhood all became permanent mainstays after that pregnancy. And I love how my wife's nipples and breasts endlessly get larger and larger as she gains for the same reasons.

Guest The-thickening
12 hours ago, escape60 said:

Mine is definitely tied to a pregnancy fetish, the stories I write and post are largely about pregnancy weight gain/stuffing, the pregnant shape is perfect in my eyes, and the bigger the better.

I agree! There’s no such thing as too big in my opinion.