It's amazing that your weight gain journey has allowed you to flourish. The value of that is unequaled. You grow more beautiful with every pound and with every inch you open up to yourself. It makes me truly happy to hear this is doing wonders for your mental health. 

On 3/4/2021 at 5:21 AM, Kaybearcutie95 said:

I never was confident in myself when I was younger I constantly felt like I had to be someone I wasn’t because I felt I needed to fit in with everyone else! My mom also used to insult me and constantly tell me no man would ever love a big girl but with my health conditions loosing weight was never really a option because it’s so hard! After getting into this community and moving away from my family I realized how awsome I really am! I became more confident I saw tht no matter what size including now I still get looked at I still get guys in my dms ! I also believe my weight has helped me achieve a personality I want! I never wanted to be stuck up and my body type let’s me be goofy and open and not give a shit what anyone thinks! Also I love my huge boobs and ass! 

Hey thanks for responding.

Looks like you have found the real you and that is the ultimate goal to be happy with one self.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Curvage Model

I have new videos! its so crazy going to the very beginning of this thread and now seeing where i am now! so crazy!! 

2023 Weigh In + bonus - Video Clips - Weight Gain - feeder/feedee - Curvage

I outgrew my clothes + Bonus clip - Video Clips - Curvy BBW - Curvage

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 11/11/2023 at 7:32 AM, Terry82 said:

Kaybearcutie95 is like fine wine 🍷 she keeps getting better with age. She looks so stunning 😍 I love her latest little photo shoot she’s such a beauty!

FDAF35B2-021D-42AB-878B-1A5CB9227F9C.jpeg

C99725A7-B51D-47A3-B6CA-04E4339869F7.jpeg

ED499585-489A-4390-9C1D-3CBB872CF72A.jpeg

4C0940BF-8698-435D-8E70-B8B929D0C0FE.jpeg

3917AF9E-DEEB-4B46-8983-961DD24FC149.jpeg

26A0D159-57F6-45E6-8154-FBED47E67A26.jpeg

Kaybearcutie95 is such a beautiful fine model! She’s the best feedee food stuffing model on this site! I love her all you can eat buffet eating content she does! Best food stuffer on this site!