Guest Stratosphere9.0

Please please pleeeeeeeaaaase do a woke up fat one! Role play videos about weight gain are so hot!!!!!

On 8/7/2020 at 12:08 PM, Kaybearcutie95 said:

What kinda videos do u guys wanna see from me

Costumes/Cosplay.  Just a couple of ideas but Wonder Woman,  other superheroines, Disney princesses, curvy mermaid, etc. Good fantasy material. 

Also, any collaborations with other curvy ladies, like Aliss Bonython, the various BigCuties models, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Curvage Model

I never was confident in myself when I was younger I constantly felt like I had to be someone I wasn’t because I felt I needed to fit in with everyone else! My mom also used to insult me and constantly tell me no man would ever love a big girl but with my health conditions loosing weight was never really a option because it’s so hard! After getting into this community and moving away from my family I realized how awsome I really am! I became more confident I saw tht no matter what size including now I still get looked at I still get guys in my dms ! I also believe my weight has helped me achieve a personality I want! I never wanted to be stuck up and my body type let’s me be goofy and open and not give a shit what anyone thinks! Also I love my huge boobs and ass! 

7 minutes ago, Kaybearcutie95 said:

I never was confident in myself when I was younger I constantly felt like I had to be someone I wasn’t because I felt I needed to fit in with everyone else! My mom also used to insult me and constantly tell me no man would ever love a big girl but with my health conditions loosing weight was never really a option because it’s so hard! After getting into this community and moving away from my family I realized how awsome I really am! I became more confident I saw tht no matter what size including now I still get looked at I still get guys in my dms ! I also believe my weight has helped me achieve a personality I want! I never wanted to be stuck up and my body type let’s me be goofy and open and not give a shit what anyone thinks! Also I love my huge boobs and ass! 

An inspirational post, Kaybearcutie95!  Always fab to hear about a person (in whatever walk of life) achieving the confidence and happiness that everyone deserves.